Chitvish Recipes - Post your comments here (part 4)

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Chitvish, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Please see in shops like Sundar Stores, Ponni stores etc.

2. harinikanthi

harinikanthi Silver IL'ite

hi chitvish,
    yesterday i made rasmalai.very easy and tasty.i made it for my guests. i bought rasgulla from shop and tried rasmalai due to lack of time.ur method is very simple and was very creamy.thank u .
    i have a doubt regarding palpoli.how long it should be soaked?do we have to eat it little bit crunchy?after half an hour it becomes very soggy.i never tasted it before.so i dont know how will it be.
    with love
    Harini.:)

3. SNaicker2

SNaicker2 Junior IL'ite

Thanks Chitvish

Much appreciated.

4. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear chitvish,
    I made pori urundai for barani / karthigai deep am today, following your recipe. It came out perfect. Thanks a ton for the very clear guidelines/ tips. It is a wonderful service from your end, even for an experienced/ senior person like me.

5. Chitvish

Thanks, very kind of you to send a feedback!!

1 person likes this.
  6. harinikanthi

hi chitvish,

i bought an otg prestige 19ltrs.Atlast my baking dream came true.i am very happy that i can try now ur baking recipes.i am eagerly going through ur recipes.and please can u tell me which cake recipe is easy for a beginner and a savory recipe.thanks in advance.
    with love
    harini.

7. harinikanthi

dear chitvish, i made instant morkulambu podi,instant sambar podi,instant poricha kulambu podi during the rainy days.it was so helpful when there was frequent power problems.thanks is a very small word.morkulambu podi was super.tasted very nice.no one can find that there is no coconut in it.i gave this recipe to my mom she too tried and was thanking u.

dear chitvish i and my family "wish u a very happy new year ".friendssmiley

with love
    harini:)

8. harinikanthi

hi chit vish yesterday i made caramel pal payasam and aamai vadai for ugadi.both came out well.this time i got crispy aamaivadais.previously i somehow ground the batter smoothly so didnt get it perfectly.this time i pulsated with quick inervals and got the batter right.thank u for the receipe.and last week i made ennai kathirikkai kulambu it tasted yummy. i literally licked the plate.thank u.whether u c these messages or not,i ll try ur recipes and post my comments here.:thumbup:
    with love,
    Harini.:smiley:

9. Chitvish

Thanks for the lovely feedback!! Please refer to my post on getting crispy amavadais!! Grind coarse and add hot oil, just before patting the discs. That gets crisp vadais!!

Jey likes this.
  10. harinikanthi

hi chitvish, yes i followed ur recipe correctly this time and got the vadais perfect. and i forgot to add one important feed back.last week made karuvadams,following ur method.so easy to make and got perfect vathals.there is no hand pain while mixing the dough.easy...my mom was very happy that i can make vathals and she promptly noted down the recipe.thank u thank u for everything u do for us.
    with love
    Harini:thumbup: