Chitvish Recipes - Post your comments here (part 3)

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Chitvish, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jyothi, nice to hear your appreciative words about our Beti! :biggrin2:
    I love the way she plans for a week & cooks. I only pray that the tempo does'nt sag!
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

Dear Mam,

yes next on my list to try is celery mushroom rice as mythri is getting fond of mushrooms these days,i want to utilise this opportunity well.will give the fb soon.
    methi mushroom pakora sounds good.pls do post the receipe at your convenience mam.

thanks for your genorous appreciation .

lots of love
    raji

3. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

Hello aunty,

So it really is a third thread!! Now if you are wondering what I meant by that I actually opened it up yesterday morning when there were no replies. But as I am currently on pain medication for having wisdom teeth pulled out I was all groggy and thought I had opened the wrong thread or something was wrong with the page and didn't realise it is a new thread!!

So today with a clearer head I can figure it out!! Congrats on an ever growing and involving forum.

As I was not supposed to eat anything 'cold or spicy or hard', idlis and smoothies / milkshakes were very useful to sustain myself for 3 days.

Love,

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mythraeyi, having undergone 3 major dental surgeries, I can imagine your plight. My face was like balloon for more than a week every time. But the sad thing is I did'nt even know the spelling of the word smoothies at that time!
    I owe my ever-growing forum to every one of you who posts here!:bowdown
    Nourish yourself well & get back to normalcy. Take care.
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. amar_priya

amar_priya Senior IL'ite

Dear C,

Congrats on third thread, wishing many more. FB for easy kuzhambu, was too good and easy to make. Made ragi dosai, it came out soft and tasty.
    Long back I didnt know this, hence made it with just ragi flour, nalla varatti madhiri vandhadhu. :hide:

Love,
    Priya

6. pixelarch

pixelarch Senior IL'ite

Dear Latha
    Its nice u too tried Rava Puli upma. Both this one and the rice flour one are very nice tiffin dishes. We had it at different occasions for lunch as well as dinner.
    Chithramma's recipes are truly yummy

7. pixelarch

pixelarch Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitra amma :thumbsup

VK was yummy and packed vk rice with veggie straws ( fryums ) for lunch dabba.:coffee

You are right, vada pav - batata vada has garlic in it. I put the red garlic powder in the pav.

My MIL is a very enterprising & steadfast lady. Appreciation from her means a lot to me :)

Yes, All Ilites will make valai in G or P for you, would that bind you forever in IL valayam :biggrin2: :rotfl

Love
    -P

8. Rajeshwari

Rajeshwari New IL'ite

Hi Chitra madam,

I tried your "peas pal kootu" sterday for chappati and it came out very well.
    My hubby also liked it.:bowdown
    Last sunday I tried Mint channa pulav and it was too good.

Thanks
    Rajeshwari

9. chaaral

chaaral Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitramma,
    Today i made peerkangai dhal with rice. it was so flavourful and tasty. very simple too. we love peerkangai. just now saw all the one dish dhal recipes and will try the mooli next.

Thanks,
    Chaaral.

10. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

am I first boni with this FB? for dinner made chapathi using whey water (very soft) and mulangi dhal... the latter very tasty. appidiye saapitten:) namma babyraji vera tempting with so many FBs.

i hope i'm not exaggerating... these days I find all your regular samayal recipes jiffy:thumbsup.

have ground for set dosa and hopefully tomorrow morning itself it ferments well. FB will follow after dosa treat.

Latha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.