Chitvish Recipes - Post your comments here (part 2)

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Chitvish, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dowmi,
    Your campaign for M B only shows that some traditional recipes even of the 60's never lose their charm!!
    So, like me, Old is Gold, Sowmi???Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh
    Love,
    Chiths.

2. Chitra Anand

Chitra Anand Bronze IL'ite

you deserve every happiness on this earth NS.God has made a beautiful person on earth and that is you.:bowdown

3. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

Dear Chiths

Come on,who said you are old....You are still sweet 16 at heart....With so many young girls around you how can you call yourself old??? All said and done YOU ARE THE BEST !!!!

lov
    sowmi

4. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mami,

Tried Butter badusha last evening. The photos taken are before it could set completely. The taste was good and I was glad that it didn't break. I guess, I should have made it a bit more softer. Nevertheless, I was happy after seeing with what I did .[​IMG]
    Hope to come back very soon with softer badushas.

Thanx to Sowmi's campaign[​IMG] for Moghlai Biryani ..tommorrow I try it out for lunch.

Attached Files:

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

dear Chithra,
    made jiffy pakoda yesterday. Yes, kept the oil to heat in flame and then minced everything and made it in a jiffy. Liked it very much , but one doubt. It was a little raw inside, may be I should have fried in low heat? Or should the dough be little more thick? Taste was so good, tangy tomato, pleasing paneer and everything blended well had a different taste. R liked it much.
    Made a smothooi today for breakfast- papaya+oats+jaggery+milk powder. Very tasty. Blended in the FP jar.
    Am planning to make Mughlai Biryani, what with Somini's promo and so many FBs, I am really tempted.

6. Chitvish

Dear Saras,
    Your badushas are absolutely lip-smacking!! Today I am on <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>[​IMG]
    for all happy reasons!!
    The exprssion, right now, on my face is
    [​IMG]
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. Chitvish

Dear Varloo,
    It is normal frying - no special low flame frying.I think you must fry it a little more.
    Please use the FP blender foor all smoothies.
    Love,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  8. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitrama,

Made Rasakalan for yesterday's lunch it tasted delicious, enjoyed eating it very much. Also made Apple Smoothy (Apple+milk+oats+flaxseed powder+water) Substituted your sapota with apple :). The smoothy was very filling and yummy and very healthy too, but i added little honey for the sweetness, do you add any sugar or honey? I have a queation, thin Poha variety is the white aval right?

Thanks so much for the healthy smoothies.

Regards,
    Premsudha

9. Chitvish

Dear PS,
    Thanks!
    You can add brown sugar or jaggery or ordinary sgar. I find the fruit's sweetness sufficient for my taste.
    Not white poha - but thin poha. If you get only one variety, soak & use it.
    So, all of you are into smoothies, right??
    Love,
    Chithra.

10. nithya1607

nithya1607 Senior IL'ite

Hello Mami,
    Made Oats bisibela bath for breakfast. Such an awesome recipe. Yummy it was. Had a lot more than normal bisibela coz I wasn't feeling heavy :D It was too good with potato chips.

Also made sprouts + ginger + honey salad. There was no honey at home so mashed up dates and used. It is too good, a treat for ginger lovers. Such creative recipes!

Cheers,
    Nithya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.