ChitVish receipe in Hindu

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by vijikrishnan, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Congrats Chitra maami! I am so happy for you. Hope to see a cookbook from you soon...

Vanathi.

2. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Chithra

Congrats to you. The recipe sounds very great. I memorised it immediately, will try. You look so pretty and with that trade mark punnagai. We pray God for your long n healthy life.

Thanks Viji and Shanti.

3. lotusgirl

lotusgirl Senior IL'ite

Chithra aunty,
    Wow, so now people without access to ILs can get hold of your expertise too.
    Congratulations..
    By the way, maybe we could send in a request to Hindu to make this a regular feature or do you already have a food column in some paper? it would be so wonderful to have a regular feature.. it would never dry up considering the amount of recipes you have here :)

rgds,
    TM

4. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Viji,

Thank you a zillion times for sharing this news with us. I read only the beta version of Hindu and would have never noticed.

Chithramma,

I second 'Hat's' reply too that ongalai feature panathula 'Hindu'vukku thaan perumai:) I excitedly told amma to check your photo. neengal eppodum vaazhga valamudan:)

Latha

5. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear chitra mami,

I too felt very excited and happy seeing your smiling photo and the recipe at Metro plus on saturday. I immediately showed that to my daughter . In fact every week on seeing the metro plus recipe column , I used to think why not our chitra mam's recipes are not appearing here? Felt very happy and proud seeing it yesterday. Hats off to you and my wishes for many more laurels to come your way.

Radhi

6. aswini

aswini Senior IL'ite

Maami,

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you.. You deserve much more than this.. My heartfelt wishes and prayers for all your future cooking adventures. Hoping to see you in many many more papers and TVs too..

I am so happy and grateful to have known you..

Thanks,
    Aswini

7. PadmaL

PadmaL Senior IL'ite

Dear Chithra Madam.

Congrats to you. You are the BEST and GREAT cooking QUEEN.
    Just love yr recipes.

Regards
    PadmaL

8. AishwaryaV

AishwaryaV New IL'ite

Dear Chithra madam,

Its nice to see your recipe in HINDU... You are telling different recipes in this forum and also patiently answering our queries.... Now your fame has also spread through hindu.,... Great going... All the best... Very soon we all must see you in TV getting the best award for cookery........ :)

regards,
    Aish

9. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear ChitVish Ma'am,

Thrilled to see the Metroplus edition which we do not have access to. Such a simple and healthy dish for Neivediyam.

I am really blessed to interact with you.

How I wish The Hindu will start a column in their Sunday Supplement with your recipes.

Love,
    Amma15 / Usha

10. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Mam,

Whether you believe it or not..every time..when i come across recipes in a magazine or TV..used to think about you..

Good to see your talent establishing everywhere..Keep going :thumbsup ...my prayers and wishes for you :cheers