Chithra ~ Viswanathan: SoulFood & SoulMates - An interview for Harmony Magazine

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by archana.kc, Aug 8, 2012.

1. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

It is of great happiness to share this news with all of you. Mr and Mrs. Chitvish have been interviewed by Prathiba Jain, author of award winning cookbook Sukham Ayu.

This is a part of an exclusive series titled Soulfood and Soulmates for Harmony magazine.

The interview brings out various small details and engages a beautiful conversation mode. Those in the forum who have personally visited her flat and had a meal know how calming and divine the experience is. On a personal note, this interview also brings a lot of valuable lessons for young ones like me on life, love and marriage!

The interview speaks on her foray into the internet, the start with Indusladies, the invaluable love and friendships fostered and on her entry into the Apps market. Oh, it also mentions about the new Samsung tablet! What is an interview with Chitvish without a recipe – read on for thavala vadai

Full text of the interview is published on Prathiba and Jigyasa’s website here ( with awesome pictures) -

Chithra ~ Viswanathan: SoulFood & SoulMates | whose food we eat, their song we sing

Also published in the Harmony magazine here -

Harmony Org

The interview is also being shared on the FB page of Ask Chitvish. If you have not “liked” the page yet, please do!

Cheers,
    Arch

22 people like this.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Wow, Archu,

Thanks for the sharing.. chithmam, and Vish sir look so cute and wowwy (what more can i say, no adjectives at the top of the stack..)

Chithmam, so lovely and your convocation photo looks so awesome so does both your vintage one..loved it.. n number of likessssssssssssssssss

4 people like this.
  3. hridhaya

hridhaya Gold IL'ite

Arch,
    Lots of thanks for sharing this..

C,
    Loved your pictures. you look so pretty...you wont believe, I had a wish last week to see your old pictures. Couldn't believe myself, I got to see them even without visiting you..
    The interview was superb..got to know about vish uncle also.

4. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Wow...Another feather on your cap, Chitra maami...No stopping and looking back...:bowdown:bowdown

Mami, you look so graceful with Mama..:)

thoroughly enjoyed your vintage photos...so typical of yester years, qualified but slightly shy...nice looks with "kuruvi vaal" on eyes..:):thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  5. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Arch,
    Thanks for sharing.

Chitramma,
    Looking pretty and interview is very nice.

1 person likes this.
  6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Arch
    Thanks for letting me know this piece of news
    Dear Chitu Ma
    You rock wherever you tread and my salute to Vish Sir for his beautiful views on life and marriage et al...

1 person likes this.
  7. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Salutations to you ChitVish and Sir.i pray for you both to have many more fruitful years together.
    Archana-thanks for the news.

1 person likes this.
  8. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

One more thing I would like to share here,just yesterday my sister's daughter who lives in US and who delivered a baby boy a month ago was asking about CHITVISH as she had seen her on FB and wanted to know whether I know her and her cooking.I proudly said YES and in fact had the opportunity to be present in her house for MEET IN JUNE 2007..........

1 person likes this.
  9. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Nice read. Their experience and wisdom reflects in every word. Yet the much needed live and let live attitude. Wish every couple learns from them.
    She is truly a phenomenon.
    God bless you Chitramma
    Vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  10. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Thanks Arch.Glad that you informed us here.:) I would have missed it otherwise.

Dear chith
    Lovely interview and absolute words of wisdom..."Live and let live".
    We are proud to know you,follow your cooking techniques and footsteps.
    Your zeal to pursue new technologies and never say die attitude need to be imbibed.
    As always you are an inspiration.

BTW the snaps are awesome.You look stunning.Vish mama..absolutley the same in vintage and current snap.(excluding grey hair of course!:))

regards
    Sowmya

1 person likes this.