Chithra becomes a "IL Hall of Fame" member!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Induslady, Feb 9, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Re: 'Elite' member statuses

Dear Chitra,

Accept my hearty congratulations on entering the IL Hall Of Fame. You were already there in the Hall of Fame, even before it was opened for public view.
    Grant of status is just an official recognition of work already done.

Maybe they will have to open a special H O F when you touch 10000 posts.

May Meena Madam bless with you with health, happiness, peace and prosperity and also the fortitude to march on and on.

regards,
    sridhar

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

My dear Malathy,

Thankyou is a simple word, but I am sure you can fathom the depth of my feelings, I want to convey to you by that word.

I was so apprehensive when you first invited me to be in charge of a vegetarian cookery forum in an upcoming website. But , the subject being dear to me, I accepted & boldly went ahead. Now both my forums have become almost a second home to me.

More than anything, I am more thankful for the numerous young friends, I have made across the globe through this website. I feel overwhelmed by the love & affection, they show me by their PMs & ask me advise for so many things. I am praying to God more & more intensely, to make me worthy of all the goodwill shown to me.

My latest endeavour is to give recipes & shlokas that are not available on the net, in any other site. I have a small team of I L ites, who willingly do that research for me. I take this opportunity to convey my thanks to them.

Let us all work together & make I L the "one-stop" site for Indian women across the entire globe for every aspect of life. By arriving at I L, they must feel, they have come back home.

I thank each & every I L ite, without whose F Bs, encouragement & confidence in me, I would not have reached The Hall of Fame. I owe it to every one of you, my dear I L ites.

My deity Madurai Meenakshi has blessed me so far & pray she continues to do so, till my end.

The best is yet to be.

Love,
    Chithra.

3. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

Malathy/Vandhana,

Your membership status indicator is a great idea. Till now, I have never paid any special attention to that. From now on, I will. Personally, I would love to be a "Gold ILite" sometime in the neeeaaaar future! Hope I contribute well and reach my goal!

Bharthi

4. Chitvish

Dear Cheer,
    Thanks for being the first one to congratulate me.
    I love to read your forwards & enjoy them.
    Your motto is something, which we should remind ourselves of, whenever we face a negative situation in life. Everytime, I read your post, I read that without fail.
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. shubhavasudevan

shubhavasudevan Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitra

Congrats on getting the Hall of Fame Rank. But for you Indus ladies would not have become so big. You are a Pillar Who holds this site .

Congrats and Best Wishes

Best Regards
    shubha.

6. Chitvish

My dear Radha(njana) !
    Thankyou very much.
    You thought I walked alone & entered the Hall of Fame ? My dear young friend, you are one of the few, who lead me there hand in hand with your loving, affectionate & not to forget, steadfast feedbacks.
    Treat? - just set your feet in our motherland, I will be waiting with a treat for you, my friend.
    Yes, I do need all your best wishes & goodwill always.
    With lots of love,
    Chithra.

7. Chitvish

Dear Jothi,
    Though a new comer, I see your posts regularly in my forum & I thank you very much for the same.
    I thankyou for your message.
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. Chitvish

Dear Mohana,
    Think of your name in I L - our dear hometown comes to my mind.
    You have been very supportive to me in both my forums & proverb thread & I cannot thank you enough.
    Thanks for your message.
    Love,
    Chithra.

9. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Dear ChitVish/Malathy,

This is a very novel idea to encourage ILites to post more of their views and ideas. Kudos to Vandhana for coming up with this wonderful idea.

I am reminded of a saying my Mathematics Professor told us once. "Mathematics being the backbone, no science can stand alone".. On similar lines, I would like to say,

"ChitVish being the backbone, no ILite can stand alone". If Malathy provided the strong foundation, you built this magnificent home that houses and protects all the ILites.

Congragulations ChitVish, you deserve this and much much more for the services you render.

Warm Regards
    Vidya

10. varudhini

varudhini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra madam

My heartfelt congratulations on becoming the first IL hall of fame, the thing that you deserved fully.

May god bless you with health and happiness to march forward to reach many many more milestones.

With regards
    Varudhini