1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Chinmayi’s Magic Hair Growth Drink

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by virtualkv2020, Oct 11, 2019.

1. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

shravs3 likes this.

2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Even I came across this tip but curious to know within how many days your friend start finding results ?
    What if you stop doing it?

3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

We need before and after pictures.... to show exactly where, and how much the hair grew, and what dosage caused it.

Curry leaf powder can be bought online. picture is from amazon-dot-in
    [​IMG]

Pretty much all curry, gravy, rasam recipes of the south india toss in a few curry leaves into the mix. Many finicky eaters pick off the curry leaves and not eat them. The powders would circumvent this problem.... and get the nutritional effects into such eaters.

To track down meaningful and thorough clinical studies on the nutritional aspects of curry leaves, one has to go through a lot of chaff in academic journals. google "Murraya Koenigii" and suffer through that if you must. A teaspoon of this powder everyday is supposed to help sugar metabolism in diabetes II sufferers. Those who have a home blood sugar testing kit can actually verify this effect within 4 to 6 hours.

shravs3 and virtualkv2020 like this.
  4. virtualkv2020

She is being doing it since a long time, but I don’t know when it started showing results. According to my experience most of the Ayurvedic remedies show benefits within 3 to 6 months of usage.

shravs3 likes this.
  5. virtualkv2020

She was my neighbor, she developed split ends on the scalp with dry and damaged hair due to vitamin deficiency. A doctor gave her these tips.

She used a special hair pack + had the curry leaf buttermilk drink for atleast 2-3 months. She also took some vitamin supplements as per her requirement and made a few healthy changes in her diet.It has now become a part of her hair care routine. I met her few months ago, she has silky, straight and thick long black hair with no sign of premature greying. I can get the after pics when I meet her again and for the before pic she probably needs to dig into some old pics ( if she is ok to post on a public forum) :)

Note - She used the special hair pack to get rid of split ends on the scalp and to kick start hair growth.For making this pack mix 1 egg,2 tsp unrefined sweet cold pressed almond oil,1 tsp extra virgin olive oil,1 tsp unrefined cold pressed sesame oil and/or unrefined mustard oil,1/2 tsp pure castor oil,4-5 drops of rosemary essential oil to get rid of the egg odour (you can use lavender or peppermint essential oil instead),1 tsp of honey and 1 tbsp of yogurt (optional),1-2 tbsp of henna powder (optional) to make it into a hair pack.Apply to scalp and hair,wash hair after 45 mins to 1 hour with a mild shampoo.Repeat twice a week.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    shravs3 likes this.
  6. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Tats me once upon a time :hearteyes:
    But not anymore :p

7. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for this pic. I had forgotten tat my mom sent me spicy curry leaf powder. It’s very yummy will eat atleast a spoon daily.

rachaputi likes this.
  8. virtualkv2020

Another best alternative to curry leaf buttermilk drink is to slowly chew 4-5 fresh curry leaves every morning on an empty stomach and wait for 30 mins before eating anything.The nutrients are best absorbed by the body when the leaves are fresh (not dried or fried).

shravs3 likes this.
  9. virtualkv2020

@shravs3 I met her a few days ago and told me that her hair fall was under control after having the curry leaf buttermilk drink consistently everyday for a month, however she continued using it in conjunction with the hair pack I mentioned, some vitamin supplements with a few healthy life style changes in her diet and routine.All this contributed to her hair growth.

This is her version of curry leaf drink.To 1/2 glass or 1 cup of warm milk, add 1 tsp of methi seeds, 6-8 fresh curry leaves, 1 tsp of curd and mix well and keep it in a warm place to ferment overnight.Next morning drink this yoghurt on empty stomach 30 mins before having breakfast.Repeat this process everyday for at least a month to control hair fall.This also keeps our body cool, helps in menopausal age to overcome anemia and fatigue.However I find Chinmayi’s drink easy to make and drink.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    shravs3 likes this.
  10. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much Veena. I have been drinking from 1 week but totally forgot yesterday. I will try the above recipe too :blush:

virtualkv2020 likes this.