Children Will Be Punished For Not Taking Care Of Parents

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by sunkan, Dec 16, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

2. kanaka

kanaka Bronze IL'ite

I have read supreme court's judgement. What they mean to say is when a daughter can lawfully have a claim over parent's legacy or inheritance it becomes bounden duty to protect their parents when they are incapacitated.

True, What if the sons- in law does not co-operate? This leads to another premise what if the girl's parents refuse to part with their assets on those grounds.

I understand ur point. In certain families the parents may have to depend on girls. In many of the families you find the girl may be the only child. In such situations what solutions do you recommend?

Being a spinster does not solve the problem. Be a spinster yet the girl/ boy can behave selfishly.What, if married boys refuse or are helpless to look after his parents due to wife's interference?

The judgement had no gender bias. But in our society which is male dominated makes us think the way you have put.

I don't find you giving FB to my threads. Are they really so boring or shallow/ Come on say . kanaka:idea