1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Children make parents proud

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 19, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Now a days children are all rounders. They are not only good in studies but also in music, dance etc. The credit goes to their parents who teach them and spend time with the children. The children also make their parents proud. They learn I think right from the womb and when they come out and see the world they learn everything.

Yesterday had gone for a music programme where there was bhajan by 3 young girls, voilin, harmonium and mridangam by boys. The girls were so young, they say na murthy siriyadhu, keerthi periyadhu. Like that their voice was so loud and good, everyone enjoyed the programme. Just now also watching the music programme in sun tv where all the kids are singing. They sing all difficult songs and are happy when they get appreciation from the judges and get superb marks. The children make their parents and grandparents proud. All the children are ready to take any challenge, be i tin studies or other fields. Hats off to these children

1 person likes this.

2. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

very true aunty...i happened to watch the programme called "bhakti thiruvizha" in vijay tv last month. I was just mesmerised seeing a small cute boy who looked exactly like little lord krishna telling stories and explaining the sanskrit verses.

Just loved watching that little boy talking but bcos we are able to view vijay tv here only once in a while i missed that programme. What is his name ? anyone else watched that programme (spiritual discourse). ?

God bless that cute little boy and his parents.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sunitha dear thanks for your first fb and amking my day. Glad to know you watched the bhakti thiruvizha programme and to know about the cute boy. I did not watch the programme. Your daughter is also very talented and kudos to you and hugs and kisses to her.

1 person likes this.
  4. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

Tiger moms and Eagle dads?:hide:

1 person likes this.
  5. mssunitha2001

just now my friend sent the video links. The little boy's name is SADAJITH. He is just 7 years old.

[video=youtube;8hmmrHeE3zo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hmmrHeE3zo[/video]

The little boy's upanyasam starts at 7.02 minutes

[video=youtube;9vvsHu_1q64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vvsHu_1q64[/video]

sadajith's upanyasam starts at 5.10 minutes in this video.

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Radiant dear thanks for your fb

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sunitha dear thanks for the information. If possible send me the video link

8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

The children in the present period are remarkably brilliant and has all the potential to shine. All we need to do is to identify their talents.

Dear Sunitha,

Thank you for providing this wonderful link. Sadajith is very brave and I was able to visualize Prahalatha by seeing him in this link.

viswa

1 person likes this.
  9. mssunitha2001

10. mssunitha2001

click on the picture