1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Childhood Memories

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Roopa,

You are a child at heart, and I bless u always remain so.

Yes ludo and these games are still fun, as alsp badminton.And thanks for reviving this blog after more than a year.i had to read it all over again, so u gave me homework, but a good one.

Regards.kamal

2. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much for the blessings...aur kuch mile ya na mile...par aashirvaad milna kam ho jaye woh nahin chalega.

Let me dig out some more old blogs or yours...so you have homework everyday:hide:

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Roopa,

This is one homework that i would love.HAHA

and sicne Ashirwad is free, this stingy Sindhi fellow will give u in plenty, Dil Se.So tell me what do u desire, that u shall get.Big Laugh

thanks and regards.kamal

4. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

People are stingy in giving aashirvad too...kahin hum se aage nikal gaye to:spin

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Roopa,

Well that someone goes ahead of me, is something i pray and bless.

I have a selfuish motive for that.Bcs i like to have rich friends, who wants a Rickshawallah for a friend ? So i wish all my friends to be more sucessful and richer than me, so i can borrow their mercedes and money, rather than the other way around.HAHA.

So my ashirwad is free for u, and plenty of it.Always be happy and may u get what u desire in life ( dont aim for the moon will u)Big Laugh

All the best.Regards.kamal

6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear kamalji,
    thanks for bringing back my childhood memories too...indoor games of course cards and carroms(anything we did was a group affair and of course during vacations one or 2 cousins in each family) and does anyone remember a boisterous game called lagori...played with seven stones and a ball..we used to run all over the ground to dodge the ball..what fun that was..and every evening mother had to keep calling us from seven and we wud be home only by 8..somehow very simple but thoroughly entertaining..i think it is quite boring for todays kids inspite of them having the latest in toys and playstations...
    regards
    Mindi

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Like u , I too feel our kids are missing out on the real things of life.Carrom, yes the seven stones, and we used to hit them with the ball and run, Dabba ice pice, where we used to kick the dabba, and go hide and the guy had to search us, Marbles, tops, throwing stones to get mangoes from trees, and what not really.

I feel sorry for the kids of today, with just the mobile and the computers eh !

Regards.kamal