1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Child again????

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sujathaumakanth, Jul 6, 2010.

1. jaishvats

jaishvats Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sujatha

Your post is very good. Not just the contents but the words you have chosen and the sentences that you have framed. Keep up the good work.

2. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

dear sujatha,
    a everybody pointed out you are a master at your pen!!! your a gift to IL...!! Wat makes you low i do understand, but what you need right now is the thought you are not alone..we are there so many of us,virtually connected to you.. we love you and we salute your writings..everyday i look forward whether you have wriitten any post-good to read yours!! so yr not alone so many of us waiting fir yr writing,especi ME:bowdown..!!
    So hugs and kisses from me:kiss:kiss
    luv,
    surya.s

3. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Suja....
    Child Again???? Of course we all have that urge all the while to be carefree and with little to worry.. though I'm sure that kids like your DD have their shares of such innocent tensions like sloppily ending the game... But dear if we never let the innocence leave us, believe me the world will continue to fascinate and we will be like a child everyday!!!
    K
    Great writing style

4. sujathaumakanth

sujathaumakanth Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Kel, sweet words and sure cheers one's heart :))

Hugs,
    Sujatha

5. sujathaumakanth

Dear Suria,

Your words sure make my day :)) It is lovely to know especially you look forward to seeing new posts from me, I hope I don't disappoint you for long !!! Thank you so much for the wonderfully warm hugs and kisses.

Cheers,
    Sujatha

6. sujathaumakanth

Dear Jai,

Words coming from an accomplished writer as you definitely is a boost for my rather fragile ego :)) Thanks for your feedback !!!

Cheers,
    Sujatha

7. sujathaumakanth

Dear Selvi,

You are very right about IL :)) I had come across a few other communities that are just focused on a single theme. But IL not only offers a myriad of choices to its readers but the warmth and kindness shown by its senior members to its fledgling members is also outstanding. I totally agree with you regarding this wonderful close-knit community. I might be one of its newest additions, but definitely that does not stop me from extending my warm welcome to you. Hope you find your venture into IL definitely rewarding :)

Cheers,
    Sujatha

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sujata,

A Wonderful piece, bring back our childhood, those monopoly games, building houses, chess, carrom, Chinese checkers, Snakes and ladders, ludos, and the other outdoor games.Superb narration.

Yes what u said in the end, enjoy ur motherhood, before thekids outgrow their mom, that is u.

Same is the case with my younger daughter, who is studying her MBA in her hostel, and she remembers us very much, calling every night, and talking for a hour, till i am sleepy.HAHA

But yes once she marries and goes away and gets caught in her family life, so we better enjoy our talks, thank god for small mercies.

Regards

kamal

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hey namesake,

How are you?!

It is my pleasure to inform you that this post has been nominated once again by no less than Kamalji. Congrats friend!

L, Kamla

10. sujathaumakanth

Dear Kamalji,

To be nominated by you, I am really in 7th heaven :)) Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. Yes, time is fleeting.......and the kids sure grow up fast. I can very well understand how your girl must be missing you !!! My dad left for Bahrain to work when I was around 18 and after that, I hardly got to see him - perhaps just a couple of visits in all these years ( I am 35 now). Now that he has come back home, my heart craves to go home and spend some time with him. I am reminded of the late night walks we used to have after dinner - the memories are still so fresh in my mind. Guess I will always be his little girl no matter the age or the years that pass by :)

Thank you dear Kamalji for your kind words.
    Sujatha