1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Chick Lit

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Mythraeyi, Aug 22, 2007.

1. priya8716

priya8716 Junior IL'ite

It is great to know all these new authors. Thanks for the recommendations. I just read Mr. Maybe by Jane Green based on recommedation in this thread and it was a great time pass!
    I second the recommendations for Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner, The little lady agency by Hester Brown.
    You can also try Emily Giffin - Something Borrowed and the follow up book Something Blue.

2. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Hi Mythraeyi
    U r rite. Her princess diaries - very funny, thoroughly enjoyable even though it is for young adults everyone will enjoy. When u r feeling low, her books will be perfect to lift ur mood up...

I liked her queen of babble series, boy series and heather wells series.

Cheers
    Bella

3. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

I just read Sophie's Shopaholic and I could not control giggling:biglaugh:biglaugh

Mythraeyi,
    Thanks for starting the topic. I think I will search for the books mentioned in this thread and start reading it.

If any of you have any of the books mentioned here, could you please share it??

:cheers

4. cherryblossomg

cherryblossomg New IL'ite

has anyone read books by Robyn Kaye? She has the domestic God series. Her books are awesome, ckeck out the synopsis on fantastic fiction and PM me if your looking for the available 3 and ill tell you where i found it mwh, otherwise im a mills and boon fiend lol. i devour the books every month.

Ive read a few by meg cabot mostly the AIR HEAD series and RANSOM MY HEART. then ive read almost all Johanna Lindsey, kinley macgregor, Gaelon Foley, Norah hess, if your looking for any books and i have it let me know i can look in my bundle or enquire.

5. kave

kave New IL'ite

hi priya,
    can u upload some english comedy novels which u hav plzz? thankzz in advance..

6. priya8716

priya8716 Junior IL'ite

Hi Kave,
    Sorry I dont have any PDFs for english novels. I usually get the books from the library. However, you can find some of them right here on IndusLadies site or at 4shared website. You can also try filecrop site.
    Priya

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  7. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Cherry,
    Could you please share the pdfs if you have any.??