Chettinad Vidyashram

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by vidhyajanakiraman, Aug 21, 2007.

1. jayamalini79

jayamalini79 New IL'ite

I also need a admission in Chettinad vidhashram Pre KG..
    can anybody please pass on some admission broker numbers.

2. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I am planning to admit my son in Chettinadu vidyashram in U.K.G. Please give me insight on the school & the fee structure. We will r2i by April had mailed them & hoping to get admission. It would be helpful if moms can share their exp in that school or any of you who know abt it. Thx:)

3. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Have you applied for him in the school, Priya? I couldnt get application for my younger one for 3rd std. Have applied for my elder for 11th. We'll be r2i in the first week of april too. I've got good feedback about the school. Think its slightly expensive from the rest of the schools. The so called 'donation' is more than that in otehr schools. But they do have lot of extra curricular activities for kids- yoga to horse riding!

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Priya, I thought you were from KK nagar. any particular reason to chose CV. it is a brand and yes there are lots of extracurricular activities.

but the strength of the class is 60/70 and there are 10/12+ sections in these classes,

the admissions should have been completed. ask your people in chennai to go in for the application forms. yes there is a fee you have to pay during admission apart from the fees.

5. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Thanks Shanthi & Arupdupi for your feedbacks.

Actually we did not plan r2i so did not get any application forms anywhere. I heared gud reviews abt CV so wanted to put my DS there. I am also planning to go to Chinmya vidyalaya & Pon vidyashram which is near K.k.ngr or Jawahar vidyalaya.

shanthi will stay in K.K.Ngr once i am back but now still in Qatar.

Arupdupi i mailed them my situation and they have asked to come in person for a interview. Hoping will get throu:hide:

Shanthi here the ratio of kid& teacher is 1:30. so is there by any chance such schools in Chennai. Your views will be appreciated. Thx:)

6. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Just curious Priya, aren't you applying in PSBB Millenuim in Porur (gerugambakkam)?,since you are going to be in K. K nagar. I've applied for my kids there too and have been asked to appear for the entrance.

7. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Arubudupi i prefer PSBB k.k.ngr but millineum is never my choice as one of friend was so upset with the attitude of the school which i myself saw(when i was there) their issue & also never got a gud feedback on that school.

What are the other schools you applied and where will you stay in Chennai. I never got application in any school as this is not a planned r2i:)

8. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

I have applied in a couple of schools in and around Adyar. PSBB Porur has asked to appear for the entrance in the first week of April. I'm not so particular about the locality where I will be staying, would prefer a good residential area not very far from the school, wherever they get admitted.

9. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Great do keep posted on the updates. Gud atleast you got application forms I have not done that too & dont know where we will get. All the best:thumbsup

10. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Priya - R2I?????

Should have been a carefully thought out move though it was all of a sudden.

My younger one is studying there @ CV.

We got her admitted in the 8th when my family moved there 2 years before.

It was in September and we had a strong referal but still had to pay the donation.

School is good. We have no complaints except that my daughters don't want to stay in Chennai.

Born & brought up in Dubai - what else can you expect from them?

Keep coming here as you are now.

All the best.