chennaites pl. help

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by siji, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Jaynat

Jaynat New IL'ite

Hi Shanvy

Thanks for the info on play schools in and around Nungambakkam. Ya Mahalinglapuram and related areas would work out just fine. I will chk them out. And thanks for the links. They have been of great help to me.

Cheers
    Jay

2. Jaynat

Jaynat New IL'ite

Hi all chennai people

I am 30yrs old and an economics graduate. I would like to pursue part time MBA course(preferably Finance). Any suggestions on institutions or universities which offer MBA ( as a part time/ evening college ) etc would be most welcome. Right now i am based in Istanbul but planning to relocate to chennai soon. Will it be possible to gain admission in regular colleges which offer MBA in the evening college stream or will age be a criteria for this.

Cheers
    Jay.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hi jaynat,

All the best for your future studies...

these are few of the institutes that give part time mba's. just check out hindu education plus it carries lot of details about all courses...

Bharath Institute of Science & Tech., 173 Agharam Road, Salaiyur, Chennai 600073 (T.N.)
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Crescent Engineering College, Department of Management Studies, Seethakathi Estate, G.S.T. Road, Vandalur, Chennai 600048 (T.N.)
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]University of Madras, Department of Management, Studies, Chepauk, Triplicane PO, Chennai 600005 (T.N.)

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    regarding evening college...as from hindu....
    [/FONT] The New College’s Institute of Management, Chennai, will offer a three-year, part-time MBA course. Students will have classes between 6.30 p.m. and 8.30 p.m. three or four days a week.
    Candidates with a pass in a degree programme with two years of work experience at the supervisory level are eligible.
    The programme consists of six semesters with a project in the final semester.

hope this helps....

4. Jaynat

Jaynat New IL'ite

Hi shanvy

U have been of great help to me both in providing responses towards children's schooling and the Management Program. Thanks a lot and it is good to see such active networks which provide mutifaceted information and i am really happy to be a part of such network:hatsoff. I will chk out the links mentioned by you. And thanks for ur wishes too.

Cheers
    Jay.