chennaites pl. help

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by siji, Dec 13, 2007.

1. siji

siji New IL'ite

hi shanvi,
    thank you very much.
    i had been to the school, met the principal, good location and nice approach.
    still working on some other places too

2. siji

siji New IL'ite

hi ,
    hows the schools Y.G.P., in mylapore and sugar n spice at nandanam?my kid has been following the international stream in shanghai.which one do you think will suit her, and kindly give your feed backs

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi siji,

You mean the one run by ygp's GD. which i have already mentioned in one of the threads.
    I don't know about the quality..but heard she is cashing in on her Grandmother's name.

4. siji

siji New IL'ite

hi IL friends,

thanks for supporting me, i started liking chennai, even if i already faced some bad experiances

i wish all chennai IL s MERRY X'MAS

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi siji

Hearty Welcome to chennai

Hope u remember me.........i have already told u about

Mrs.Y.G.P.school...its really good...........my cousin sister's son studied there..she gave me good feed back.......

U can go to SUGAR & SPICE ALSO............its always good.........

SISHYA , ADYAR............this will meet ur expecation

VIDYA MANDIR - Mylapore..........this will be beyond ur expecations.........very very nice school

BAMBINO (around Alwarpet).........it will meet ur expecation

St.Michael's - Adyar...........very very nice school........

All these schools will be issuing forms right now.........

6. siji

siji New IL'ite

hi latha,

thank you very much for passing these info.

Mrs. Y.G.P. is in my list, and the Grove School, by C.P. Ramaswamy foundation.
    its in Eldams road, which is the only one following ICSC syllabus around that area.

any idea or feed back about this school?

since i am looking for admission for this academic year itself, big firms are unreachable

let me see, thanks again

7. teju

teju Senior IL'ite

I missed out on buying the application form to Pre KG for my two year old. I live at Valsaravakam, Chennai.
    My question is:
    1. is there any good/decent CBSE school in KK Nagar, Virugambakkam, Valsarvakam area that has admissions open during this time for Pre KG?
    2. If no school has admission open, what should I do?
    3. If I put my kid in any school, can I expect her to get a seat for LKG next year in a decent school? Will any seats be available for LKG next year?
    4. Or should I let go of this year and put her in Pre KG next year itself. The poor thing will loose a whole year!

Can anyone please help me? Thanks.

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai Teju,
    you can put her directly in LKG without her being in Pre KG. Just teach her some basics at home. Do not make her write anything. I feel your daughter is too young for LKG now.

9. Jaynat

Jaynat New IL'ite

Hi

I was just going through this thread to get an idea for admissions. Does Sugar and Spice that seems to be mentioned here often have a website. Have any of u admitted your child and if so can i have a personal feedback on van facilities and fee structure please. I am looking for a playschool for my 2 1/2 yr old daughter. Any feed back will be appreciated. I will be based at nungambakkam so in and around will be more feasible.
    Thanks in advance
    cheers
    Jay

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Jay,

With chennai traffic, it would be tiresome for a 21/2 to travel from nungambakkam to nandanam...that is my opinion..let us look at schools in nungambakkam and related areas...i think we have given a list of play/preschools in one of the threads.

you could try eurokids...it has a branch in nungambakkam..then kanchana patti also has one there...

www.kanchanapatti.in

EuroKids - India's No. 1 Pre-School chain

One of our il's has a play school in mahalingapuram area...not able to trace that thread