Chennai Spiritual People

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by EagerForInfo, Nov 3, 2021.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

My close relatives family is facing all kids of weird issues. Major health issues , marriage issues what not. Used to be a very good family who is highly educated.

Kids just graduated with MS in US but suddenly kids fell severely ill not able to work get married etc etc. things which we cannot believe.

I keep hearing about spiritual people in Chennai or people who can find out what is wrong and solve it. Can anyone guide on where to find such people.

once my maid in India told me that there are people who can find out who committed a theft in case of a robbery case etc etc.

Basically I want any help to find out why this poor family is suffering and how to help them. ??

successful family bought a house kids finished masters in USA and finally hell set loose and it’s been years they have not recovered.

how to help them ???

2. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I just called them and in the phone I heard some whispering like an American man whispering. And the call hung up. They said they’re not watching any movie. Have they been attacked by ghosts. Please help !!! How to help them. !!!???? I am not imagining things I know it !!!