Chennai IL'ites....Introduce yourselves here

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Induslady, Apr 11, 2005.

1. vidyaubba

vidyaubba Senior IL'ite

Hi Nalini Krishanan,
    This is srividya from vannanthurai adyar near to besant nagar.I am very happy to know that u r from besant nagar. Born and brought up in chennnai and very happy and proud to say i am a pukka chennaite:-D. I was in Bahrain for 11 yrs. I am very happy to be a member of IL:clap. I have 2 sons eldest son is working in MNCbank younger one is studying 11th std.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

R.Srividya.

2. geetha_muralidharan

geetha_muralidharan New IL'ite

hi chennaites,

this is geetha. i have been here since 1965. almost a native of the place. i love this city. i have been to mumbai, calcutta and delhi-ofcourse on short visits only. but no place is like this city. i only wish that this city gets a real facelift and the traffic jams become fewer as also the roads get laid well.

3. Vipra

Vipra New IL'ite

In Chennai

hi

I am a new member in this group as well as in chennai ....came here about an year ago. I am here with my husband and daughter one and half years old.
    we are residing in the south of Chennai ...on OMR about 2 km from tidel park.

hope we enjoy being part of this group

vipra
    Live life to the fullest!!!!!!!!:wave

4. chitra rangaswami

chitra rangaswami New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am happy to be a member of this organization.Ihave been living in Chennai for the past 38 years.My husband is a senior executive in L&T.We have a son . He is married and blessed with two cute little boys ( twins ).He lives in N.C ,USA, with his family.My interests are listning to music (mainly carnatic), reading books, and ofcourse watching T.V.I came to know about Indus Ladies.com through The Hindu.
    Bye
    Chitra

Last edited: Dec 1, 2006
  5. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

thanks.

thanks Eljaype. I live in US, will be back in chennai in april.

smitha, I have 2 kids too. where do u live, where do they go to school. I am looking for good schools in chennai for my kids next year.

6. farrah shariff

farrah shariff New IL'ite

hello ladies!!!!!!:wave
    i am farrah,i am a new member to this group,got to know abt this site through THE HINDU.Basically i am from mysore in karnataka,marriage brought me here to chennai,been here from the past 3 years.well abt my qualification,done my masters in child psychology,part time i deal with dyslexic children.
    well iam interested in music,cooking,doing alot of craft and embroidery work,enjoy reading as well!i also to collect quotes and shayari.That's it abt me hope to make many new friends and learn a lot through this site.

7. kanmani.khivraj

kanmani.khivraj New IL'ite

kanmani-introduction

hai indusladies,

i am kanmani dhanasekar from chennai, working as Deputy manager marketing in an IT PARK. I have done my masters in public relations and my husband a BRANCH MANAGER in a consumable industry. i have two daughters the elder one finished barathanatya arengetram at the age of 7 .

we are a nuclear family and recently we got canadian visa and migrated to canada with our family. but we returned to india specially for our daughters to get their cultural roots here.

though a lot of hype was created in migrating i was not happy there, though both of us landed in a simple job life was not smoother and happier. hence our return.

i plan to go back after my daughter finished her 12th here and any suggestions from indusladies team for leading a good life in canada.

i can be of immense help to you in terms of:
    1. having a small fast food joint specializing in idlis,dosas,aappam,pongal & kitchidi.
    2. can run a day care centre.
    3. can give mouth watering tips in veg and non-veg dishes.
    4. tips for an effective public relations skills.(won best customer care manager in the south for maruti udyog ltd---dealing in cars.)
    5. tips for good behavorial pattern in office. how to gain more friends and be more friendly with everybody.
    any suggestions are welcome.

thanks & regards
    kanmani :wave

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2006
  8. Lak_657

Lak_657 New IL'ite

Hai ladies,
    I am Lakshmi. Nice to meet you all. Basically a Mangalorean but more of a Tamilian as i was brought up in Tirunelveli. At present I am residing in Anna Nagar. I had been to Bhopal, Hyd, Bangalore, and to some remote places of Madhya pradesh as my husband is working in a Bank. So I can fluently speak Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, English and Tulu- which is my mother tongue.
    Have a nice surfing.
    Regards and thanks.
    :wave

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2006
  9. smitag

smitag New IL'ite

Jyothi

Jyoti,

I lived in the US for 10 years and came back in 2004.They go to PSBB in KK nagar.

Smita

10. smitag

smitag New IL'ite

Why dont we all plan for a meet here??

I think one Sunday evening we can plan and meet??Is that ok??