1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Chennai IL'ites....Introduce yourselves here

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Induslady, Apr 11, 2005.

1. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Dear Friends,
    I have been a Chennaiite for the past 32 years. I love the city very much. Hoping to meet all our Chennai friends here
    Regards,
    Meenu

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hello Chennaiites,
    I wish you all on the occasion of the golden jubilee of the formation of the Tamilnadu state.
    I am basically from Trivandrum. But for the past 19 years I am living in Chennai. So I am there and here.
    I live in Ambattur, with my husband and son.
    Hoping to meet more Chennaiites.

3. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

chennaite???

Hi chennaites

I am a recent Chennaite ... been here since 2003. Prior to that was in Muscat for 16 years and before that grew up in Mumbai. so that makes me a 'mixture"? :)

I live in Adyar with my pet dog Joshua .

Bhooma

4. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

hello

hello friends
    I'm uma. Married. blessed with a 3 yr old daughter. I live in Adyar. I'm into housekeeping and car cleaning business .
    Regrds
    uma

5. nalini_krishnan

nalini_krishnan New IL'ite

Namme Chennai

My stint at Chennai has been since my birth. Having completed 34 years in Chennai, I can call myself an hardcore Chennaite.

I lived in the suburban areas of chennai during my schooling and then moved on live in more elite areas of the city. Presently put up at Besant Nagar. Hence, have a fairly good understanding about the relative postition of the city vs suburbs.

No matter what part of the city you live in, no matter even if many consider its just a grown-up village.

It is Namma Chennai - a beloved place to live in.

:) Nalini Krishnan

1 person likes this.
  6. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hai enn katchi

Dear Nalini,

Welcome to our group.. I also , was born and brought up in chennaite . All these years , except for my vanavasam period , that was what I call those ten years, I was outside Madras, I have been here only at pallavaram .
    Latha :wave

7. gayathriraghu

gayathriraghu New IL'ite

Proud to be a Chennaiite

Hi,

I am proud to be a Chennaiite.

I live at Madipakkam with my hubby and two lovely kids.

My interest is cooking and browsing ( u can see that I am one of the frequent visitors of Indus ladies)

8. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

its me,myself

hi to al the most beautiful ladies out here.. wel its just a few mins back tat i read an article in THE HINDU wer i came to know abt the existence of such an exclusive community for women... and now am a part of it..
    wel i belong to an iyer family, doing my final year engg(ECE).. i was born in M.P and brought up in bihar(Ranchi).. i got engaged only a few days back(8th nov)..
    really feel proud to be a member of indusladies.. my interests are varied.. i do part time event management.. i sing n dance wel.. spend al my free time sleepin, eatin, chattin, hanging out.. coffee day is my fav hangout..
    i m actually a bit feminist from heart.. a female chauvinist..
    wel i guess its enough abt me right now.. hope i get to make n meet lot of good frens here.. may god bless us al..

9. vidyaubba

vidyaubba Senior IL'ite

Introduction

Hi to all,
    I am srividya from chennai i am very happy to be a member in indus ladies:-D. I read about you in today's Hindu. I am doing small business at home dealing with gift articles for all occasions. It is very essential for ladies to be associated like this. I am also interested in tailoring,crafts, cookery etc. I will be in touch with every body through this site regularly.

Bye for now,

Srividya Ram

10. bharathi

bharathi New IL'ite

hi....

hi all,

I am born and brought up in chennai. Iam living at saidapet with my parents. I joined this site only today after coming across the article in The Hndu. I am very much fascinated by this site. The tips and the information that are posted are just gr8. My mother was just shocked wen i went and told her some and asked me how I became so 'knowledgable' in these things...hee hee...Cheers to everyone out there ladies. gr8 work.
    :clap