Chennai IL'ites....Introduce yourselves here

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Induslady, Apr 11, 2005.

1. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Dear Friends,
    I have been a Chennaiite for the past 32 years. I love the city very much. Hoping to meet all our Chennai friends here
    Regards,
    Meenu

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hello Chennaiites,
    I wish you all on the occasion of the golden jubilee of the formation of the Tamilnadu state.
    I am basically from Trivandrum. But for the past 19 years I am living in Chennai. So I am there and here.
    I live in Ambattur, with my husband and son.
    Hoping to meet more Chennaiites.

3. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

chennaite???

Hi chennaites

I am a recent Chennaite ... been here since 2003. Prior to that was in Muscat for 16 years and before that grew up in Mumbai. so that makes me a 'mixture"? :)

I live in Adyar with my pet dog Joshua .

Bhooma

4. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

hello

hello friends
    I'm uma. Married. blessed with a 3 yr old daughter. I live in Adyar. I'm into housekeeping and car cleaning business .
    Regrds
    uma

5. nalini_krishnan

nalini_krishnan New IL'ite

Namme Chennai

My stint at Chennai has been since my birth. Having completed 34 years in Chennai, I can call myself an hardcore Chennaite.

I lived in the suburban areas of chennai during my schooling and then moved on live in more elite areas of the city. Presently put up at Besant Nagar. Hence, have a fairly good understanding about the relative postition of the city vs suburbs.

No matter what part of the city you live in, no matter even if many consider its just a grown-up village.

It is Namma Chennai - a beloved place to live in.

:) Nalini Krishnan

1 person likes this.
  6. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hai enn katchi

Dear Nalini,

Welcome to our group.. I also , was born and brought up in chennaite . All these years , except for my vanavasam period , that was what I call those ten years, I was outside Madras, I have been here only at pallavaram .
    Latha :wave

7. gayathriraghu

gayathriraghu New IL'ite

Proud to be a Chennaiite

Hi,

I am proud to be a Chennaiite.

I live at Madipakkam with my hubby and two lovely kids.

My interest is cooking and browsing ( u can see that I am one of the frequent visitors of Indus ladies)

8. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

its me,myself

hi to al the most beautiful ladies out here.. wel its just a few mins back tat i read an article in THE HINDU wer i came to know abt the existence of such an exclusive community for women... and now am a part of it..
    wel i belong to an iyer family, doing my final year engg(ECE).. i was born in M.P and brought up in bihar(Ranchi).. i got engaged only a few days back(8th nov)..
    really feel proud to be a member of indusladies.. my interests are varied.. i do part time event management.. i sing n dance wel.. spend al my free time sleepin, eatin, chattin, hanging out.. coffee day is my fav hangout..
    i m actually a bit feminist from heart.. a female chauvinist..
    wel i guess its enough abt me right now.. hope i get to make n meet lot of good frens here.. may god bless us al..

9. vidyaubba

vidyaubba Senior IL'ite

Introduction

Hi to all,
    I am srividya from chennai i am very happy to be a member in indus ladies:-D. I read about you in today's Hindu. I am doing small business at home dealing with gift articles for all occasions. It is very essential for ladies to be associated like this. I am also interested in tailoring,crafts, cookery etc. I will be in touch with every body through this site regularly.

Bye for now,

Srividya Ram

10. bharathi

bharathi New IL'ite

hi....

hi all,

I am born and brought up in chennai. Iam living at saidapet with my parents. I joined this site only today after coming across the article in The Hndu. I am very much fascinated by this site. The tips and the information that are posted are just gr8. My mother was just shocked wen i went and told her some and asked me how I became so 'knowledgable' in these things...hee hee...Cheers to everyone out there ladies. gr8 work.
    :clap