chennai born birth certificate attestation

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Sharjah' started by amkush, Jul 18, 2012.

1. amkush

amkush Junior IL'ite

hi,
    My son wais born in chennai in 2009,from that timeon we are on a Dubai visa.But now my hubby has got a job in sharjah and we are transfering out visa to sharjah,apparently in sharjah we need to get the birth certificate of our son attested.but chennai corporation is issuing only online birth certificates which comes with a tagline "This certificate is computer generated and does not require any Seal/Signature. The authenticity of this certificate can be verified here. The Registration Number is unique to each birth.".how do i get this certificate attested,can someone please help.

amkush

2. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi Amkush,

You can check with gulf attestation services company like Urogulf. They have services both in India and all over the gulf. You could visit their site Urogulf Attestation for HRD MEA Embassy Notary Consulate Apostille Legalization for more Info.

And for online certificates, I feel the tagline must be for the actual Seal/Signature that should be present at the time of issuing. You can also clarify this from companies providing attesting services.

I got our marriage certificate attested in Urogulf Chennai.

3. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    There are many attestation services which offer to do the needful at competitive charges. You can visit Genius attestation Services in Sharjah. They offerr quick and reliable services. It is located in Burj 2000 building on the way to Rolla. Opposite Road to Sharjah Post Office.

Parvathi.