Check your Astro Related Queries answered here through Vedic Methodology

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Mahaastro, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Mahaastro

Mahaastro Senior IL'ite

Dear IL members..

use this thread for getting ur horscope related queries answered here from vedic astrologer without using computer generated software like other do...

Input your Date of Birth / Time of Birth / Place of Birth along with 1 or 2[max] questions....lagna and raasi can also be given for verification

With Regards

Mahalakshmi Astro Point

2. heilpme

heilpme New IL'ite

Hello,

My brothers DOB:24.12.84 at 9.00 AM in motihari ,bihar

I want to know about his marriage and married life.We are not getting suitable match for himm.we are very much tense.when he will get married how will be the bride??
    kindly help.

3. Mahaastro

Mahaastro Senior IL'ite

Dhanush Rasi // Magara Lagna

since he is under kaala sarppa yoga , which means all the planets are under raagu and kethu this yoga is formed which will delay all the issues..marriage / career etc everything will be delayed..but after 31-33 years he can enjoy his best time

at present he is under raahu dasa , bhutha bhukthi...

7th lord is in 12th bava and hence he will get a beautiful and luckiest partner...his life will change positively after the marriage...at present he is going to be under 7.5 years sani period..so worship hanuman / sani dev on saturdays and soon u will be blessed with a beautiful bride..

wishing u the best

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
  4. heilpme

heilpme New IL'ite

thanks for your detail reply.I also want to know the year of his marriage.i.e when he will get married.

thanks once again.

5. dhanvantri

dhanvantri Bronze IL'ite

Hello, thank you for offering this service to IL. Here is my son's details I want to know what is ahead for him.
    Mesha rasi

Place of birth -- chennai
    Time of birth -- 8.59 am
    date of birth -- jan 9 2006

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  6. preet7433

preet7433 New IL'ite

Sir, This post is for my brother.He is trying for a job change. Interviews and all will be done. Interviewers seem to be really pleased but then he wont get the job. Please let know whether he has better job prospects or he will get good growth prospects in current job itself. Also want to know abt when he will be blessed with a child. He is married for past 8 yrs but no child. Both my mother and father are really worried. his details are: DOB: 08 july 1977. time: 5:30 in eve at kerala. My sis in law details Dob: 22nd May 1983 at kerala time: 06:50:01 am morning. Pls also tell us whether she will get a good job in near future.

7. heilpme

heilpme New IL'ite

hello sir,
    This is regarding my married life.I am facing lots of problems in my married life.From first day of my marriage i am suffering the bad and rude behaviour of my in laws and husband. Things became so worst that he filed a case of divorse and me case of harassement against him.
    I want you to kindly look into my chart and predict if there is a chance of reunion or remarriage.

The problem is i dont have the exact time of birth of my husband but it is
    22.10.79 in patna bihar at between 4:30AM to 8:30 AM
    and mine is:6.10.81 at samastipur,bihar at 5:05 PM

I will be very very greatful and thankful to you if you can give atleast a rough idea about the future of this marriage and atleast REMEDY TO SAVE THIS MARRIAGE.

thanks
    waiting eagerly of your reply.

8. Mahaastro

Mahaastro Senior IL'ite

Any Specific Questions maam ???

9. Mahaastro

Mahaastro Senior IL'ite

as i told pls workship hanuman and sani dev on saturdays.....if time permits u visit tirumala balaji by foot from tirupati with ur request in mind...surely on 9th saturday after this prayer , u will get the decisions on ur favour

thank u

10. Mahaastro

Mahaastro Senior IL'ite

Dhanush raasi // meena lagna

7th lord is important for marriage..and it was hidden in 8th for ur lagna and hence it is a prob for u from day 1...also presently u r in 7.5 sani period and hence stepped in to police station and on to court cases..

since the time s not fav for u at present , i suggest you to go for remarriage by selecting a person whose wife is dead , not divorced , his wife should be dead..

nothing to worry sis..all is fav for u...since 7th is occupied by paava grahas u r leading some bitter moments in ur married life...

when saturn is in 7th place..u have to accept the non-matching persons like that of in status , state , region , religion etc...so dont worry maam

choose the partner by what i hinted..

advance wishes for ur happy married life

2015-2017 [ during raagu dasa sukkira bhukthi ] u will be blessed with good husband and good kids

thank u