Check Here: Early Symptoms of Pregnancy and how to test for it!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Niveditha, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Re: Feel Pregnant

I know exactly how it feels...I was there before. But thats the only malar. We have to check it so that we can get early doc's appointment and start taking vitamins etc. If it happens, it happens. If not, there is always the next month. Please get a HPT.

2. nupur12

nupur12 New IL'ite

As you told us that all test are negative , The main thing is that blood test came negative , So your girlfriend is not pregnant.
    But Please Visit to the doctor for a internal checkup.

3. Ramlafahim

Ramlafahim New IL'ite

hai baby dust to all of you
    im 42 days late in my periods and from last two months im geting my periods a little bit late so im waitng to check on the 45th day but have no symtoms so far i really want to get pregnut coz last year got miscarried on the 6th week had lots of hopes 4 the cumng baby bt at last i never expected i was to sad bt aleast dis year i want to get pregnt waitng to c a prgnancy test aft 45 days plz tell me does any 1 of youl had no symtoms in ur pregnancy.
    plz reply >>>>>>>>
    thankyou

4. catchjanani

catchjanani New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

Please give some thoughts for me. Am 24 years and got married last year. I was on LOTTE birthcontrol for 9 months till March. I stopped the pill after my march period. (march 10th).Then we had safe sex for one month so that I would start getting my periods normally, (I mean without BCP). I got my period the next month itself normally for 4 full days just a week late. So I got my period on April 17th. From April we started having sex on all possible days as we wanted to have baby as early as possible. Am supposed to get my mensus on May 17th. But I didnt get it till date. Last week I felt lil dizzy esp during evenings, felt nauseaus and sleepy. Am lil underweight. But all of a sudden I started feeling so hungry and gained 1.4kgs in 2 weeks. Am having lil adbomen discomfort tat is like I feel its lil bloated and stiffy and lot of mood swings like crying, thinking too much etc.

Now I have done 5 pregnancy test and all tests are negative. Its 37 days today and still no period and still negative test. Am now actually worried whether I have something other problem. So kinda hidden disease, cas most of my frnds and online notes say that pregnancy can be detected in HPT just even b4 missed period. How can this happen?
    I have got my doc appointment tomo morning. but so restless to know abt this conditon of mine soon.
    PS : Am a very healthy active young lady with no gynec or any other disorder.

5. HuggleBuggle

HuggleBuggle Bronze IL'ite

Mine got confirmed before missed period. It all depends on HCG levels in our body. It will raise high as the days move on. That's why in the initial days you will see faint pink line & later bright pink line. Wait for few more days & check again. In the doctor's visit, if you are pregnant you can see the sac in the ultrasound & but will be able to hear heart beat only after 8 weeks. If they think you are having low HCG count & they will ask to wait & see few more days until they raise.

6. JaishKaran

JaishKaran New IL'ite

7. SolutionsToHeal

SolutionsToHeal New IL'ite

Re: Am I pregnant?

The information you all provided here helped me in my research in infertility.Thanks!

8. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

hi everyone...

i had visited my gynaec yesterday...she said i have 3.8 cm ovarian cyst and my thyroid levels are elevated causing hypothyroidism..my blood hcg came out negative...

i missed my periods which NEVER happened..my cycle is a normal of 28 days dot...since 2 months i have been having it around 24 days...but never late..now i am 4 days late and see no signs of it coming either...i do have symptoms of very very very sore breasts..i cant even touch them..they are hurting pretty bad....increased urination..leg cramps...a bit nauseous,only when i sit in the cars..increased vaginal clear watery discharge...but these symptoms are less compared to my earlier pregnancy which had ended in a miscarriage..i am not that fatigued or sleepy....

my question is now...are these symptoms related to hypothyroidism..i know some can be related to an ovarian cyst...what do i do now...just keep on waiting for AF to come??.....did anyone ever have false positive blood hcg tests?..i know those are the most accurate...and have a very less chance of being a false positive..i am really worried,because if its not pregnancy,then what is it?!..never had a missed period in life..please help me out ladies..

9. swiss

swiss Gold IL'ite

Hi PoojaChinoy

Elevated thyroid levels can cause period to get late.. You can go to an endo ASAP and get it corrected.. I am also a hypothyroid and I had similar situation before even though I was not TTC at that time.. Please dont rely on these symptoms alone and get confused.. Your periods will be back to regular once your thyroid levels are corrected..
    Also its better to get your thyroid levels in correct range before continuing TTC..
    Best wishes to you..!!

10. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot for the reply swiss...yes,AF came a week late..had never happened like this before..anyways,i guess it was because of both the cyst and my thyroid levels...i started taking synthyroid 25 mcg as my level was 5.7...this is what my family care physician prescribed me..i had made an appointment with endo befor pcp could prescribe me..now that my pcp gave it to me i mite just cancel the endo appointment...i hope ttc on 5.7 is ok..if u have any info on that i would be glad to hear it!..thanks swiss!!