1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Changed my life forever

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Aug 9, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Noorie,

Let me first THANK YOU for digging this post, as I had missed IT TOO! With over an year in IL, I do not even remember the posts that I have started and lost on reading such interesting Feedbacks.

Thanks Noorie for writing in and the words of appreciation.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sri,

Thank you dear for reading the post so minutely.

My friend thought me a valuable lesson and am preaching and following it everyday.

I marvel at people who live for "tomorrow". For me it is now or never!

Thank you dearie, thank you very much for writing in.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mindi dearie,

It is always a pleasure to have friends in your posts as they start dazzling with love.

Change is inevitable but remember 'a devil will always be a devil' so we have to be careful when tread those paths.

Thanks for being here.

4. Uma Jogi

Uma Jogi Senior IL'ite

hi...
    real life incidents are the lessons for us for the rest of the life...
    i do believe in ur words..!! it is so true...!!
    Though i did not have any such past with me... i take ur experiences and follow..!!
    Thanks for sharing...!!

5. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals,
    How did i miss this thread bonk..Very interesting one :thumbsup.
    Thanks Noorie!!! for digging this post...

Mals, to tell honestly.. my DH has influenced me a lot.He changed the way i looked at things.Hes so very cool, optimistic.He made me realise certain values in life.I can sense a difference in me than 2 years back for sure!
    Next was IL....as always.My thought process changed after seeing and interacting with many people.I learnt life's best lesson here.

So,i'm indebted to my DH and to IL!

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Uma, you have been kind.

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals,

Good one, touching and honest . straight from the heart.

A lot of people were responsible for what I am today.And I try to be cheerful always, and just half an hour back a close friend called me, having problems with his wife, and I have just pacified both of them.Thank God they trust me still to solve their problems.

I try to be a shoulder for someone to lean on his lean times, and I never every want anyone to lend me his houlder, for that I am thankful to God for making me strong, so that I can help the weak.

Good one, may God bless u always for u the be the Mals that u are.Regards.kamal

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji,

After reading about your strong shoulder, I am not worried about life's hassels. I know I have a rock like friend with me! Do you know, my friends find a "rock" in me too!

Warm welcome to Malspie's thread.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Aishu,

You are very lucky to get a loving and caring husband who has also influenced you to be a better person. Do thank god everyday!

Thanks sweety for being here.

10. kanaka

kanaka Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mala,

Your tone over the telephone makes one feel that you must be a very naughty person.
    But all reserved people in later life cahnge. I was more or less like you. But not good in academics the way you were perhaps.
    But I have learnt a lesson i my life. Though I believe in calling a spade a spade Iam also very particular irrespective of my relation etih that person I will always appreciate the good in him/her. Also I express my feelings to them.
    Two years back I did something to someone- ofcourse good when my mother was alive. Though my mother was a bit surprised I had nothing to feel sad when she expired two months ago. My action after her death would have been meaningless however good it would have been. Just soon after her last moments I called those magnanimous hearts and thanked them for their magnanimity in allowing to do the way I wished. No regrets.
    Dear Mala it is always better to express the good things when a person is alive. Who wants obituaries? kanaka