Chances of pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by gokusha, Sep 28, 2007.

1. subashinib

subashinib Senior IL'ite

Hi Sindhuja,thanks a ton for ur lovely wishes & prayers on us

With luv,
    suba

2. subashinib

subashinib Senior IL'ite

Hi Latamurali,

Thank u choo much for ur kindness,prayers&advice.
    It will definitely help Usha,Padma&Me.
    I cant able to visit the "Garbharakshambigai Temple" during my visit to India.
    But i asked my parents & my in-law to visit there for us.My husband says that we will visit the temple on 2008.He is asking me to keep patience for a while.But he too believes in God so much.

I am listening to the songs of Godess Garbharakshambigai almost daily,its boosting me.Thanks to "Usha" who send me the songs.....

He used to say that "God wont give anything just like it for everybody,becoz he wants to teach us the value everything,thats y he delays us to bless with a baby". I too believe in these words.

I used to fast on every thrusday & saturday before i got married,but now im not doing anything,becoz of the cleanliness,climate and so on.

Sorry for stealing ur valuable time.
    Thanks & Regards,
    suba

3. chinni3367

chinni3367 New IL'ite

Hi Gokusha,

I am exstreamly sorry for the loss. I hope you will conceive soon. My prayers are always with you.

Definately ovafar helps to increase the fertility. Good to know that you dont have any infertility issues. Some times it will take atlleast an year to conceive.

I do suggest to buy ovalation kit from drug store. Watch for the most ovalation days and have the intercourse every day or alternate days.

But my sincere advice is dont go for indian medications for long time . Consult the doc again and continue the treatment.

Go for infertility councelling.

I hope this will helps you.

..Chinni

4. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

HI Chinni,

Thanks alot...Today is friday....i take your words are from god through a good hearted person....I really felt very soothing after reading your comfortable words...

Surely will follow your suggestions.

Thanks,
    USHA.

5. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Hi Usha
    Me 2 tryin for pregnancy. I was given susten the same dosage as urs. But my doc told since my periods are irregular, this will aid me in getting my periods regular.I have detailed in my post in PCOS section.Pls go thru that. Even then I didn't get mine, then I was given meprate and subsequently letroz. I was also given hmG injection (Hormone injection).Now I am under Follicle study, which requries regular scan to check egg release. I blv u r goin to Dr.Shanta in SMF.She is a veteran in this field. Don't doubt her guidance.

Have faith in god and you are sure to deliver a chubby kutti papa.:cool2:

6. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Thanks alot pa for your detailed reply....and wishes...Even i pray the god to bless you with healthy kid.All the best.

Regards,
    USHA.

7. prishen

prishen Bronze IL'ite

Dear Usha,
    I pray God to bless you with a nice baby as you are. God would test good people only to bless them with exceptional. Our prayers are with you. I saw in your prevoius posts about you asking about Shasti Viratham.
    It is believed that if we follow the Shasti Viratham, Lord Muruga would bless us with baby. Shasti day comes once in a month. We need to undergo this viratham on that day. Pray to Lord Muruga early in the morning .. you can say slokas , kanda shasti kavasam and chat some songs on Muruga. You can have fruits but not food on that day atleast till 6.00 p.m. You can start from the Shasti that comes from the Kaathigai month.

Regards
    Priya

8. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priya,

Thanks alot,really it has given lot of strength to me after reading your post pa.

Actually i am planning to take Maha sasthi which come 1 week the next day to diwali.Anyway thanks alot for your details ma.All the best.

Regards,
    USHA

9. prishen

prishen Bronze IL'ite

Dear Usha,
    Thats nice to hear.. Also, you can chant, Subramaniya Bhujangam on Shasti day.

Regards,
    Priya

10. tamil1901

tamil1901 New IL'ite

Hi Gokusha,

that's really sad to hear that you lost your baby girl!!!! i wish and pray that GOD blesses u soon with another baby....