Chaitanya and Narayana Techno schools

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by skalluri, Jul 16, 2010.

1. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

hi friends,

Need your views and experiences on Chaitanya and Narayana techno school system, how they are , any of your kids studying there, I want the reviews as I want to consider it as an option to join my son.

Sujatha.

2. suneethasuren

suneethasuren New IL'ite

thanks sujatha, I am also very interested to know about this, if any body pls. at the earliest- Suneetha

3. svssnec

svssnec Junior IL'ite

My son goes to Narayana Concept School and so far we have been satisfied with the experience. I believe Chaitanya School functions the same as Narayana Schools. You might ask why I picked Narayana over Chaitanya if there was no difference. I made that choice since it is only 10 minutes away from my school and would strongly recommend you pick something close to home. As for the curriculum/schedule, it is pretty rigorous and busy. The child as well as the parents need to understand this and be mentally prepared. My Son is basically a straight A+ student from the begining ( I do not mean to look down upon other children when I say this..so please do not mis understand me). Transition for him from an ordinary school to Narayana was not difficult. He goes to school at 8:00 in the morning and by the time he comes home it is almost 6:30PM. Every day school work is done by 3:30 and they get a break for 20mins after that. From 4:00PM or so they start revising the day's lessons until 6:00PM. This has been the schedule pretty much from the start. The one advantage I found to this is that it not only keeps the students occupied but it also lessens my tensions of taking him to the right tutor or hiring a home tutor who are so unreliable.

Hope this helps and let me know if you need any further info.

4. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

thank you for writing first hand experience and your review on it. :thumbsup It is useful to many who wants to decide the right school.

Sujatha.

5. anandram9

anandram9 New IL'ite

in nampally public gardan