1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

cetaphil cleanser and moisturizing lotion for dry skin?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by NetraDivya, Dec 3, 2012.

1. NetraDivya

NetraDivya Junior IL'ite

Hi ILs,
    I have a normal to dry skin with no scars or pimple marks (touchwood) in my face. At present I am using lotus alphamoist and lotus sunscreen, it is working good, but I need a change as these contain parabens...Can I use cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer? My skin is not sensitive, as the cetaphil bottle says for dry and sensitive skin. Please help me friends. Thanks in advance

Divya.S.

2. padmapriya1

padmapriya1 Gold IL'ite

hi netra,

i have been using this cetaphil cream for my kid. it is really good as far as i know.
    even few marks also seems tto have disappeared. i liked it from my end.

3. NetraDivya

NetraDivya Junior IL'ite

hi padmapriya,
    Thanks for ur reply....why do u prefer this cream for your kid, any special reason like dry skin or sensitive skin like that.....normally we go for johnson and johnson.....anyways, good it is working for your kid.....would u recommend this for my dry skin.....your reply will help me to choose this moisturizer....thanks in advance

4. jojupi01

jojupi01 New IL'ite

I live in a very dry place so my skin used to become dry and flaky a lot. I used to feel so ashamed to go out anywhere. Then my doctor asked me to use Cetaphil moisturiser and i have been using it for the last 5 years. I love it. Give it a try everyone's skin is different. Only if you try out you will know if it suits your skin. I also use it for my kids. I like it more than johnson and johnson. Try to drink a lot of water and you have to also take a proper diet. That also matters a lot. I did not use the cleanser so i have no idea about it.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. Aruna972

Aruna972 Bronze IL'ite

I would suggest Parachute Advansed Deep Nourish Body Lotion for you. The smell is awesome and works pretty well with the skin too. You need not have to worry about the after-effects as this lotion is made up of natural ingredients like coconut milk.

1 person likes this.
  6. sirisyam

sirisyam Silver IL'ite

even I have normal to dry skin, and started using Cetaphil cleanser.

it will not dry your skin but you will feel that there is some creamy+ oily+ waxy kind of layer on your skin as days pass on. after 15-20 days of usage you feel to stop using it.
    yuck..is my personal opinion on cetaphil cleanser. my 3/4 th full bottle is still lying in the shelf.

1 person likes this.