Celebrate Festival of Nine Nights with IndusLadies - October 2010

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

October is the month for festive season and its celebration across India. Navaratri or Dussehra, one of the delightful festivals of India is being celebrated with great enthusiasm.

The contest for October 2010 is....

Celebrate Festival of Nine Nights with IndusLadies

It’s time for you to put together all your creative ideas and create a theme for your golu. Let your imagination run and bring out your creativity to the world!! So put on your creative[​IMG]and think of something innovative, something different from a usual one………

Contest is about....

Post the picture that best symbolizes how you celebrate Navratri Festival (or Dussehra or Durga Puja or Vijayadasami). It can be the picture of your golu (as in South India) or it can be a picture of your Durga puja setup (as in North India). Also pen down about your effort in the making of Navaratri Golu in 100 words.

Points to be noted:

• An ILite can post only ONE entry. Please post the picture as an attachment in this thread.
    • Entries should be posted only in this thread for it to qualify for the contest.
    • Strictly NO COPY PASTING pictures from other sites / magazines. We need your "own" golu picture.
    • Contest ends on October 31st 2010.
    • Best and interesting write up with attractive picture will be selected by the panel of Judges
      for a Special [​IMG]
    PS: Any questions about participation in the contest, do post it here in this thread and we will respond to it.

Regards,
    The IndusLadies Team

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010

2. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Lovely Contest ILAdm. I was just eagerly waiting for such an announcement! Eagerly waiting to see the lovely Golu arrangements!

Who will be here to post first?

Good luck to all the contestants:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

3. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

I think I have stepped back into IL at the right time. Will definitely participate and will post the photos too once the arrangements are made. May be on Friday or Saturday.

4. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

Good and healthy contest. Eagerly waiting to see everybodys kolu. It is an opportunity for everybody to show their talents. Let us see who is going to bag the prize. Cheer up to all who are going to participate in this contest.

5. manjushree18

manjushree18 New IL'ite

Hello all,
    This is my first year during the kollu,Hope it turns out to be a success and also the competition has encouraged me to make it a grand one.
    Thanks for your support.

6. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Good contest. Will surely hope to participate in the same.

7. jeyasrisankar

jeyasrisankar New IL'ite

Dear All,

I am also eagerly waiting to see the golus. I wish to upload my golu photo. see my photos by around 16th oct 2010.

Happy Navaratri and Happay Dassera to all.

regards
    Jai

8. RadhaBarani

RadhaBarani Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    Iam a new member to this wonderful group... Read about the concept.. Let me give a contest try this time.. ALL the BEST for rest of folks.

9. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Thanks IL for this initative. a very good contest. i am going to be a SPECTATOR this time. I wish many of those who shared their talents will definately participate in this also. WISH ALL OF THEM BEST OF LUCK.

HAPPY NAVRATHRI

10. maanasi

maanasi Senior IL'ite

just joined indus ladies 2 days back ...everything happens with a reason ... i feel it was meant to be ...hoping to join the golu contest ...all the very best to everybody .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.