CD 10 and still bleeding

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by swati_gan, Mar 16, 2010.

1. swati_gan

swati_gan Senior IL'ite

I am on CD 10. Throughout this time starting from cd 1 i am getting discharge only when i wipe and little bit on the pad (sorry for being so elaborate on this!). I took clomid from CD 3 to 7 100mg and am on fsh injectibles (day 2 of injectibles). But, my bleeding has not stopped yet.
    I checked with the doc and she said that probably my body is not producing estrogen and follicles are not developing. I have my follicle scan on cd 13. Does this mean this cycle has gone waste for nothing?

Please advice.

2. swati_gan

swati_gan Senior IL'ite

41 views and no reponse:)

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swati,
    May be ILites are not aware of this condition! Sorry dear. I too don't have much clue in this. Do you get spotting or continuous flow? Is there any hormone imbalance? Hope a blood test & scan will clear your body's condition.

4. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Hope I could answer your question.Honestly I don't know much about this.Do discuss in detail with your doctor to clear all your doubts.wanted to wish you all the best.

5. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

yeah swati, sometimes it happens like this if we keep taking much hormone medicines,

our body system goes for a toss and we get prolonged ones or sometimes 2 periods in a month..

if there are no follicles then may be the month would go useless for ttc..

but am surprised that clomid did not produce follicles.. or maybe periods nullified the effect of clomid !!

How are u now ? what does the dr say ?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010