1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Causes for Anger & How to manage it..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by subbutr, Oct 13, 2007.

1. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My dear friends...

Anger causes more damage to self and others.. the same anger if we convert in to a positive energy within us make everyone's life peaceful...

Steps to control that Anger....Detect, Prevent, Manage and just don't lose it...

Anger is one of the most misunderstood and overused of human emotions.

It is a reaction to an inner emotion and not a planned action.

The feelings underlying the anger reaction make us feel vulnerable and weak; anger makes us feel, at least momentarily, strong and in control, but anger can be devastating.

One moment of madness can bring about lifetime of suffering and in vain repentance.

Of course Anger is a form of emotional expression of all human beings, we cant stop that, if we stop and boil down anger within ourself then we are sure to get frustrated.

But I guess we should have said that anger lent out at wrong time, with a wrong person at wrong situation is a weakness.

Its all about control, its ok for humans to get angry but its not ok to show it at times.

"Truth doesn't change, it's one perception that changes".

Many of us might have realized what life is..

Problems exist throughout the life, So be attentive all the time irrespective of where we are and what we are doing.

If we have problems with our friends, family, society , we blame the other person.

But if we know how to take care of them,they will grow well,like the lettuce.

Blaming has no positive effect at all nor does trying to persuade using reason and argument.

Anger sends marriages and other family relationships off-course.

Anger reduces our social skills, compromising other relationships, too.

Anger means losing business that you could have won in a more gracious mood.

Anger leads to increased stress.

We make mistakes when we are angry, because anger makes it harder to process information.

Angry behaviors are learned over the life-span and therefore can be unlearned and replaced with healthier patterns of coping.

To repress anger is unhealthy and yet to express it impulsively, as we so often do, may give momentary relief but inevitably will carry negative consequences.

No blame, no reasoning, no argument, just understanding.

If you understand and you show that you understand,you can love, and the situation will change.

It's normal to feel angry or frustrated when we've been let down or betrayed.

But anger and frustration don't justify violent action.

Anger is a strong emotion that can be difficult to keep in check, but the right response is to always stay cool.

Learn to talk about our feelings - if we''re afraid to talk or if we can't find the right words to describe what we're going through, find a trusted friend or adult to help us one-on-one.

Express ourselves calmly - express criticism, disappointment, anger or displeasure without losing our temper or fighting.

Ask ourselfves if our response is safe and reasonable.

Listen to others - listen carefully and respond without getting upset when someone gives us negative feedback.

Ask ourselves if we can really see the other person's point of view.

Negotiate - work out our problems with someone else by looking at alternative solutions and compromises.

When we are angry, we would probably feel:
    muscle tension, accelerated heartbeat, a "knot" or "butterflies" in our stomach,

changes in our breathing, trembling, and flushed in the face.

We can reduce the rush of adrenaline that's responsible for our heart beating faster, our voice sounding louder, and our fists clenching

if we: Take a few slow, deep breaths and concentrate on our breathing.

Imagine ourself anywhere that makes us feel calm and peaceful.

Keep telling with in us as to "Calm down.", "I don't need to prove myself."
    "I'm not going to let him/her get to me."

Consider the consequences. Think before venting our feelings.

Try to find positive or neutral explanations for what that person did that provoked us.

Take help of the people expert in providing stress management techniques, or join anger management classes, if we think that we are not capable of controlling our anger.

Here comes experiances as a guide, objects of being, essence and notions.

Evolutions of problem study leads to optional identifications, then to application for realistic solutions.

Then, having made the diagnosis, work the great miracle!

Look out the situations and apply the mind with determinations and dedications.

Act according to priorities ~ life is a miracle then ~

Subbu

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear subbu,
    i had raving feed back for this, have a look..sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007