1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Caught red-handed......share your side...pls...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by amnice, Dec 16, 2010.

1. amnice

amnice Bronze IL'ite

This happened couple of years back. We were visiting inlaws for Diwali.

One evening, dh found me in the kitchen and hugged me from behind and started kissing me on the neck, back, pressing me hard from behind and as usual he was not in senses.
    For some time I was enjoying but I was nervous someone may enter the kitchen. I tried to stop him after few seconds.

Suddenly, I heard some jingling sound and looked back to see MIL there.
    I was embarassed. Dh was normal. He said 'amma, what are you doing here?, please leave right now'

MIL replied ' Son! this is my kitchen and not your bedroom'. I could see she was feeling shy and smiling.
    My dh said sorry and left smiling. I was tooooo embarassedd....I could not look into MIL's eyes while speaking for quite sometime afterwards. I bet she too felt like that.

:bonk:bonk:bonk................

Share your side too if you have any such embarassing instance be it relatives, friends or inlaws like my case......:biglaugh:biglaugh

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010

2. harinisripada

harinisripada Gold IL'ite

EEKS :hide:

Happened to me twice or thrice ... Once by my FIL in my kitchen, once by elder BIL at his home and I remember once more by my sister!!!

Most embarrassing times... especially my 86 year old FIL!!! He came to get water for his morning Pooja and we were in the kitchen EEKS!!! :drowning

3. mmeethi

mmeethi New IL'ite

:biglaugh:biglaugh

There were chances of happening this with me several times. I know my DH very well :), so whenever we were at parent’s house or in laws house, I used to be conscious especially in kitchen if I see my DH around. Whenever my husband does this, I just push him, or suddenly draw his attention to some new topic etc.:shhh: I didn’t want to get embarrassed in front of others.

I don’t mind him doing that if we are at our home :), because we are not staying with in- laws. And now when my daughter sees my DH hugging me in the kitchen she also runs to me and hugs as if she is a competitor. Happy to see them around even in the kitchen, but of course not in the presence of in-laws or my parents. :)

4 people like this.
  4. jhalli27

jhalli27 Bronze IL'ite

wel, im not so lucky where dh ever did something to me anywhere other than room :(

also, i stay with in laws. from day 1, he is the more conscious one. even before wedding, he disliked PDAs... not even holding hands in front of anyone. and i never had a chance to stay alone.. all the things happen only inside our bedroom.. not exciting i know!!

but one incident i remeber was - i cant say it was our mistake though:

one sunday morning, after waking up and finding no work in kitchen, i came back to our room. dh was still sleeping. i closed the door, but did not lock it (which i usually did) and went to bed again. and was hugging DH full length and he obviously was hugging me back. and suddenly my wonderful mil (grrrrr....) just barged into our room without knocking!!!! i was wild... more than embarassed!! she was like 'oh sorry' and closed the room again. no one spoke about it ever again. but dh scolded me for being 'irresponsible'

another incident - i came out of the room one morningwearing my night gown inside out. and mil pointed it out that it was put 'ulta'...
    but think, she dint think 'why' it was ulta. looked like she though i mistakenly put it inside out. i was embarassed coz i KNEW it was inside out as i had removed it the prev night.. *blush*

other than that - never! dh doesnt come near me at home... :(

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  5. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I usually have lots and lots of tensions on this. But my Dh does not bother. he always :kiss around everywhere.

My Inlaws are like they look weird even if we sit side by side or casual talk to each other, so I am usually tensed all the time, while Dh never cares. He goes on :kiss and I run around the house and try to hide from him. then he will find me some how and ...:rotfl:rotflby the time, i will sweat and my Blood pressure shoot up due to fear.

So long, never been caught. Sometimes , I say ''hey someone is calling you or the phone is ringing etc.." when he turns to see , i manage to run out of his hands.:biglaugh

These are all real sweet moments:)

4 people like this.
  6. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

amnice really a nice thread..reading all the post :biglaughbut unfortunately nothing like this happen to me...as we came US immediately after marriage so i missed all these sweet moments..no one is here to embarrass us..:hide:

7. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Never been caught :hide:. After listening to all your stories, i wish something happened and we got caught.

1 person likes this.
  8. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

Same like Cindy! We flew back to US after two weeks of our wedding.
    Sighhh.. How I wish!! LOL :)

9. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

LOL! why??

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  10. TimidlyConfidnt

TimidlyConfidnt Gold IL'ite

Spice spidey ...spice :rotfl