1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Castiron Cookware Brand To Buy In Us

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by tuleep, Oct 26, 2018.

1. tuleep

tuleep New IL'ite

Hi ladies ,

My husband is in US now for business trip .. I heard that cast iron cookware is very good quality in US .. I was planning to buy one to use in India . Can anyone please suggest which one to buy .. skillet or wok ? for a small family .. I heard lodge skillets are good but it’s heavy n handle gets hot very quickly . Please suggest .. thanks

2. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

You can order cast iron cookwares (lodge brand if you want that) in Amazon.in. Here is the link to lodge (https://www.amazon.in/l/3874473031). I have cast Iron griddle, skillet, grill pan and wok. Cast Iron cookwares are heavy and needs proper care. You can select whatever you want based on your needs. I hope you get more idea if you check amazon site as pictures are there.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    tuleep and Amulet like this.
  3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Yes. Lugging cast iron cookware in the airline checked in luggage, is a true test of a man's love for his wife.

Although India's cast iron cookware is as good as America's, the items brought from America would make you add a smidgen of affection into everything you cook for him.

Go for it. Amazon.com sells Lodge brand cast iron items.

tuleep likes this.
  4. tuleep

tuleep New IL'ite

Thank you Amulet, Ddream !!