1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cash is King and a Doctor

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monifa,

Your granddad must hve been very rich to use the notes as bookmarks for i remember when i was 6 or 7, we were not well off, adn mom used to say, if i change this 10 rupee note , it will disappear, so they used to give some ecuse or the other to the milkman, grocery man etc.Times change, and today even a 1000 bucks are not enough for a movie and a lighjt dinner, correct ?

You wash hands after touching notes eh ! Then wht should the Bank cashiers do, buy the soap by thge tonnes eh !HAHAHAHA

ERgards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mallika,

Well yr arguments too are valid, butif u ever tire of money and want to give it away, u know now where to give and to whom.HAHA

Well harsha is used to my blogs and my jokes, can u imagine the torture she must be going thru, for she has to live with a walking talking blogger, she must be bored of me thoroughly.:biglaugh

but she is sweet, she has borne with me for 31 years adn yesterday was our 31st wedding anniversary, time syure flies eh ! You know how we celebrated ? No cake no hotel nothing,We just gaveeach other a hug, that is all.:biglaughand hse is not visfotak, for she did not burst.HAHA

Last year i posted a blog of my marriage, on the same day , 15th April 2009, with picture s of our wedding, 4 pics i think, and it was well appreciated.i thought of posting more pics, but i thought this is too much to bore our I lites with.For i am not Shahrukh khan in whom peoople would be interested in.:rotflso i u want , go to my old blog of last year, and check it out, if u have nothing better to do.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

i very much agree with u, paisa is needed for treatment too.
    and better misery with money than without.:rotfl

with one rupee heis luataving paisa eh ! :biglaugh

yes what to do with the balance 900 ?
    Send it to kamalji or jaishree:biglaugh:biglaugh

Thanks.

kamal

4. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Though belated, happy wedding anniversary Kamalji and my pranaams to you and Harshaji too. I don't know whether you went on a honeymoon after your wedding or not but why not you visit us in Sydney for a second honeymoon now? This invitation comes straight from my heart and I wish you would oblige us. We will always have a place in our humble dwelling for you both.

5. BeeAmma

BeeAmma Silver IL'ite

Another guaranteed fun read by you Kamalji. A very Happy Anniversary to you and Harsha Aunty.

6. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

sorry for interruption.

You forgot your thread Loo and Behold!?????????

7. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji

As usual, it was fun reading the post. The mithaiwala, should start giving lessons to cashier, on how to abhor sights of fresh green notes, what do you think??:)

Well as you said, money is evil and we all here loves you very much, we dont want you to get sick, by counting the notes:rotfl. We always wish you to be hale and healthy.

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,

Well leave the dirty job to me, so pls send me over yr money and i will give u clean and distilled blessings.what are friends for , Jaya ? :rotfl:biglaugh

thanks for the lovely FB jaya.

REgards

Sorry for the late reply.

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

Tell yr son germs are necessary for immunization too, for if our systyem is pure, we will fall sick often.dont get scared of my warnings.HAHA

Well u are a good friend i must say,HAHA

REgards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

U aer smart eh ! You only want things that money can buy eh ! That is a great one.HAHA

Regards

kamal