Carnatic music teachers in Patna

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by Baishali, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Baishali

Baishali New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm new to this site. I'm in search of carnatic music teachers who can teach my kids from the basics. If anyone knows, any place in patna who teach carnatic music, pls tell me.

2. Isabel66

Isabel66 Junior IL'ite

Hi
    This is Isabel here. In case you are interested in Carnatic Music, I suggest you contact the Vindhya Kala Mandir. It is located at Road no 11, Rajendranagar, Patna. I would like to convey my best wishes for your child.

3. Aparna77

Aparna77 Senior IL'ite

Hello Baishali
    Carnatic music for your kid. That is great. I appreciate your idea. The younger generation should be in touch with our rich traditions of music.
    I suggest you contact the Bihar Sangeet Natak Academy. It is located at Prem chand Rangshala, Rajendra nagar, Patna -16. Best wishes.

4. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Dear Baishali
    It is great that you would like to teach your kid Carnatic music. You are looking for a carnatic music teacher. Do you know that you can learn carnatic music online. It is true. Just log on to www.guruswara.com. They teach right from the basics!!