1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Carnatic Music Teachers - Cupertino & around

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by happyreading, Apr 6, 2007.

1. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I too need Mrs. Srinivas's contact details.

2. mazhaikatru

mazhaikatru New IL'ite

Sorry I am back after delivery. Mrs.Srinivas is on vacation to india and I dont know when she come back.I think in 3 month. My kid is not going to any other teacher also. I can pass details please pm me and i not sure to use the link here. I am going to add her in facebook and i will tell once i add her.

3. ladywithkid

ladywithkid New IL'ite

Hi,
    Does anybody teach music for adults? i am a beginner but would like to learn music or atleast some devotional songs/ light music once a week. I live in bay area. Please let me know if anybody can help me. Thanks

4. vanib

vanib New IL'ite

Hi there, Could you please send me Mrs. Srinivas's contact details as well? Thank you so much.

5. vanib

vanib New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya, Please email me your contact details if you are still in west Sanjose area. Thanks a lot.

6. keerthanansk

keerthanansk New IL'ite

Hi Vidya,

Where do you live? I am planning to enroll my daughter who is 6 years old for Carnatic music class. Could you please send me your phone number too?

Thanks,
    Keerthana

7. Anbuthozhi

Anbuthozhi New IL'ite

Hi everybody,

I tried to contact Ms Jayashree varadarajan, through mail and phone, but no response from her. Will somebody please help me to find out the current status of her. Is she taking carnatic class now? What is the current contact number? I got the address from sri rama lalitha kala mandir website. Please somebody pass me the information about her. It will be really helpful. I am searching for my son, who is 7 years old.

Thanks

Bharathi

8. imk

imk New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,
    I wish to know more details about these classes as I am interested in enrolling my child. How do i contact you? Are the classes still on?

9. suchitrag85

suchitrag85 New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,

I am 27 and would love to take lessons from you if you have room for a student who has a history in music but has lost touch with it for several years. Eagerly awaiting your response.

suchitra ganesh

10. Radha1717

Radha1717 New IL'ite

HelloI can provide carnatic music classes at your place reach me on 9253197666