1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Carnatic Music Teachers - Cupertino & around

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by happyreading, Apr 6, 2007.

1. anaconda1997

anaconda1997 Senior IL'ite

I do take violin and vocal classes. my husband teaches mridhangam, kanjira, ghatam classes. i take only individual classes because there only i can give individual attention and improve their quality. i take class at my home in thiruvanmiyur in chennai and also online classes for distant learners. please feel free to contact me personally. I started to take yoga classes too (in person).

2. rangabashyam

rangabashyam New IL'ite

Hi ,

I heared a sruthi and i purchased it as soon as i heared it. The live tanpura and harmonium sound in a box . They call that as eswar. Just try to reach that for improvised technology and better qualitative sound.They also have ragam and talam module in the same box .Great yar try reaching it .

3. heylals

heylals New IL'ite

hi vidhya,
    i would like to enroll my daughters for the music class... pls send me u r contact number.would like to have u r email id pls....

4. vidhyagovindan

vidhyagovindan New IL'ite

hi,

are you from NJ? I'am for the time being not teachign any kids. There are many teachers around NJ especially in my woodbridge area. you can find one from directory sec or classifieds sec.

God Bless,
    Vidhya Govindan

5. singitup

singitup New IL'ite

Hi - I'm looking for enrolling my 8 yr old (beginner) and would like to get the contact for Mrs Srinivas.

6. nalvk

nalvk New IL'ite

Hi,

Can you please give me Mrs. Srinivas contact? I too live around cupertino.

Thanks a lot!

7. phasukeman

phasukeman New IL'ite

Quote:
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Lonely_soul [​IMG]
    Hi all,

Sharing my experience learning carnatic music. :thumbsupCurrently learning carnatic from an Internatinally renowned NRI teacher in Homestead Road, Santa Clara , Mrs.Srinivas. She is exceptionally good and will be starting new classes for adults and kids. Pm me if you want details as I dont want to publish her details here. She's not at all commercial person, she teaches so many things in depth and ensures understanding of the music. Just within months I learnt proper singing. Will be happy if housewifes like me can sing together. I am even assisting my son and teaching him to sing along with me ! Housewifes should learn something , it is never a waste. So ladies, get the singing on.

Can you pls fwd me (PM) Mrs Srinivas's contact info. Appreciate it.

8. keerthanansk

keerthanansk New IL'ite

Hi vidhya,

Could you pls provide me your contact information?

Thanks,
    Keerth

9. keerthanansk

keerthanansk New IL'ite

Could u pls provide me Mrs. Srinivas contact details?

Thanks,
    Keerth

10. mazhaikatru

mazhaikatru New IL'ite

I got contact of Mrs.Srinivas in sulekha.I enrold music class for my daughter and I got intrest in learning and I joint also. Mrs.Srinivas is a good teacher and make good understanding on music. I dont know how to give details here and I canot wanto publish personal details of teacher. There is another teacher name Mrs.Deepa is giving class but I am not happy. Silabus is diferent.

Last edited: May 13, 2011