1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Carnatic Music Teachers - Cupertino & around

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by happyreading, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please understand that we do not encourage exchanging any kind of contact details in the open forum for the safety and security of those genuine members visiting here.

We would only be encouraging spammers if we allow such contact details in the forum postings.

The poster conducting music classes had unwanted inquiries by just posting her apartment name and location. So we have removed it now considering safety.

Please read the Admin's comments (in red) in few of the above posts. Contact information can be exchanged safely only via Private Messages.

2. Lonely_soul

Lonely_soul New IL'ite

Hi all,

Sharing my experience learning carnatic music. :thumbsupCurrently learning carnatic from an Internatinally renowned NRI teacher in Homestead Road, Santa Clara , Mrs.Srinivas. She is exceptionally good and will be starting new classes for adults and kids. Pm me if you want details as I dont want to publish her details here. She's not at all commercial person, she teaches so many things in depth and ensures understanding of the music. Just within months I learnt proper singing. Will be happy if housewifes like me can sing together. I am even assisting my son and teaching him to sing along with me ! Housewifes should learn something , it is never a waste. So ladies, get the singing on.

3. bayareauser

bayareauser New IL'ite

Hi I would like to know Mrs.Srinivas's contact details. Would really appreciate if you send the details to my email.

Thanks.

4. vidhyagovindan

vidhyagovindan New IL'ite

Dear all,

I moving out of bay area this month permanently to East Coast.

All the best for all your kids music career! Also i'am learning from a renowned guru from chennai thru skype so i just need some time to get back to the classes once again may be after a couple of years.

Thanks,
    Vidhya Govindan

5. vidhyagovindan

If you are ok with skype type of learning in indian time, you can contact Jayashree Shankar!

She is very good in teaching all the concepts;

thanks,
    Vidhya Govindan

6. srmommy

srmommy New IL'ite

Can you pls fwd me (PM) Mrs Srinivas's contact info. Appreciate it.

7. VasudhaNR

VasudhaNR New IL'ite

Hi Vidya,
    I was wondering if you could give me your contact information. I am interested in enrolling my daughter in carnatic music classes. She is a beginner. I would also like some information about yourself, your guru, years of experience etc.
    Thanks
    Vasudha R

8. vaniarun81

vaniarun81 New IL'ite

hello ,

how do i get to know the details of Mrs. Srinivas. I am not eligible to send PMs. any suggestions, Moderator?

9. vidhyagovindan

Dear vasudha,

thanks for contacting. I have shifted to east coast to NJ due to my husband's job and currently learning from shrimathi jayashri shankar through skype. Since you are in bay area, you can easily get the contacts of Smt anu suresh, Smt Jayashree Dasarathy etc who were also in bay area only.

All the best to your daughter's music career.

my hearty wishes to your daughter.

10. vidhyagovindan

Dear Vasudha,

Also There is one more Music Teacher who just shifted from coimbatore in the brookdale apartments where I stayed before relocating to NJ for a short span of 10 months in bay area after directly coming from chennai. Her name is Mrs Mythili. I have no contact number of her's may be you can ask her as i came to know when we both pick our kids from stratford (homestead center) school.

all the best.