Caregiver Nanny Needed for my kids

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by joshir80, Aug 11, 2011.

1. joshir80

joshir80 New IL'ite

Hello

My Name are Raman Joshi, 46 yrs of age single, after i have lost my wife 5yrs ago going to 6 yrs by july 2 months time, i have a 7 hero girl name tamila and Matts, Matts is just 5yrs of age, 3 months after my late wife gave birth to him she had some little sickness and she could not make it she gave it all to rest in Heaven. Ever since then i have been taking care of my kids myself.. for so many years even if i dont know how to cook so much we're used to the already made meals at the store.. and other outlet eatry and Pizza's dop down daily.

Eversince i have been promoted to be a senior Officer networking Officer, i have been having problems taking care and also having time for my kids.. and everything has turned down on me.. My old mom is a medical Officer in University of West London she, has studied my kids.. and the ways of life which am living with my kids.. she said its so much required i should have a Nanny for my kids that will be of be like a Mom so caring which they have lost from there childhood.. I have also noticed that... not still now which i have never have time spent with them.. I work 150Hrs of with little time for resting hrs..

I will be happy to receive prompt response from any interested Applicant.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011