career help

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by mummadisunitha, Jun 29, 2009.

1. mummadisunitha

mummadisunitha New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    Iam sunitha from Bangalore.I am a housewife.I have completed my M.C.A in Nov2002.My kid is going to school.So i want to start my career again.I want to study but iam very confused.Please help me which courses can i choose.I am prefering distance learning.which university is the best?
    Thank you,
    sunitha

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Sunitha
    Have you proceeded your study Journey?

Students who have effectively finished MCA have many opportunities as to lock a job in the good private and govt. sector. A lot of reputed corporations similar to NTPC, BHEL, GAIL, IOC, HCL etc employ students with outstanding quality to their group after an entrance exam and personal interview. The majority of the occasion, the examination will be approved out by the concerned association itself. MCA former students can also bond a variety of as Management beginner. There are a lot of banks which also staff applicant from MCA in to the position of PO or even as IT Clerks.

You will be able to get jobs in different industries like software engineering and development, hardware and networking, research and development, services and application support, etc…As far as software engineering and development is concerned, the candidate can get job as Trainee Programmer, software tester, software analyst, Software Engineer, software administrator or as a software programmer. The hardware and networking industry contain the physical elements of computer system (i.e.) designing, manufacturing and maintenance of computers. It also involves integration and installation of computer systems through networking. Research and development involves the crafting of circuits and chips and computer architecture. The service and application support industry includes application management and system integration, maintenance of software application and its installation and much more.

Initially, the candidate can begin his/her career as a junior programmer or trainee and he/she can grow at a faster pace and can become system analyst or can also become project leaders and the growth prospects is high up to top level management in many reputed organizations.

And what sort of job you have taken up?Please share with us your experience.
    Thanks

3. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Best wishes to you Sunitha for your career selection. It depends on how do you see yourself after 20 years. Do you want to do something that interests you or you want to choose something that would help you in your prospective career.

Yashikushi has already given very accurate and detailed information.

Once again, best wishes.