1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Care to join me?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Shanvy, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I was just kidding Shanthi I know you want all of us to join you so that you have shared the pictures with us all.
    Thank you very much for the invitation. And your scribbling is related to our day to day life so it is so interesting.

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,
    Count me in! I'm also a morning(day) person like you.I love to stand out early in the morning to feel the fresh air.I dunt mind if its raining/snowing watever.Everyday i do it...stand in my balcony and enjoy fresh air for atleast 10 mins with a coffee(filter kaapi).

Also, we made it a point even during our short trip(as you know),to get up as early as 5 AM and start our travel at 6 AM sharp so as to get a glimpse of the nature and nice weather!!!

Nice chill climate,MSS Hanuman chalisa+bhaja govindham on the Music system, travelling in car on NH-45 with my hubby.......What more can i expect......:queen..

BTW, the snaps are awesome Shanthi!! good job!

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,
    yes, it was wonderful on that foggy morning. Ambattur was much fogged, you know Puzhal lake is just 6 kms away. My son woke me up and told me that Ambatturil Kodaikanal (we had been there in Sep. this year). We could not even see the 2nd house from ours.
    Mornings in our area is really nice, I can tell the time by sound of the birds. And there are regular visiters of the bird varieties who come over and give us the pleasure of their chorus. I have a pomegranade plant also and small birds come and perch themselves on this. They are so tiny that it would be difficult to see them if they are very still. And our onw squirrels make a sight by running here and there, jumping from one coconut tree to another. Sometimes, if we sit still, they even venture into the house, look at us and then scurry off. Our house is a place these squirrels to give birth to young ones and tender them. Ones they are strong enough they go off. We can hear the small ones calling their mother during the evening time.
    When I go to leave my son at school (near the Central Jail in Puzhal), I always ride with joy- butterflies would be flying every where. They would even come and sit on us, if we care to keep still. The road would look wonderful with colourful butterflies hovering.
    I did not have the foresight to capture those moments and share with all. Next time, may be!

4. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello shanti

join you....
    but ofcourse....
    the clicks beautiful too.
    here the birds are up at five
    rain fog or sunshine...
    droplets of dew
    sometimes send tiny showers
    with a sway of the wind..
    the sun late
    sleepy and cozy ?
    the dawn sometimes clear sky
    sometimes cloudy....
    the lights clouded with dew...
    people with mufflers
    women stretching
    white lines criss cross
    the rangoli meet accross the street...
    was that o arun singing
    wow enjoyed earful
    soulful music....
    enjoyed your write up...

sathya

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice wording Sathya

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Aishu,

Good to know that you enjoy 10 minutes..they are the vitalisers for the whole day.

I can visualise it....and can relate to your drive experience
    ..enjoy more of the same...

I think my camera was in a good mood..:queen

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Varloo,

You are tempting me to drop in with your description....next time don't miss the butterflies..do capture them for all.....

two years back there was snowfall in dubai...so with climate change, anything is possible......

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

satya,

you are welcome, next time on a foggy day, a person to write verses, a person to click pictures, and people to keep company and lots of good coffee....wow, what a great combo......:cheers

9. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello aruna and shanthi

glad you liked
    my wordy wordy
    not birdy birdy
    num num

happy new year

sathya