Caption Contest

Discussion in 'Online Games & Puzzles' started by sunkan, Dec 26, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    A very warm Hi to all wonderful <st1:place w:st="on">Indus</st1:place> ladies writers,

It is really laudable how each and every one of you, in spite of your busy schedule, takes some time out to strengthen this blissful relation with words…
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    Every writer here is so distinct yet bound by the immense love for words…Beautiful poems, heart wrenching stories, wonderful thoughts, brilliant expressions, remarkable creativity…This unique cohort of writers is such a delight..

In my humble effort to strengthen the relation further I feel honored to present this week’s caption contest.
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    The rules are as follows:[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    1) The contest would commence today i.e. 26<sup>th</sup> December 2007, culminating on Monday 1<sup>st</sup> January 2008 at 9 PM IST.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    2) Attached herewith is the photograph. I am in awe looking at the striking pose of the dancer. It is enchanting to see the joy and bliss being experienced by her in this B&W photo.

Please send in your poem, a story or fictional account (not more than 500 words) on this photo.
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

3) Please do vote for the entries you think deserve to win
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    4) Winner will be informed through note immediately.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    5) An APPLAUD by all will be the coveted prize.. Trust me, it feels wonderful to be encouraged by such talented writers…[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    6) The winner will host the challenge for next week. Challenge will begin on the next day the winner is announced every week.
    Host will mark the contest as Poetry/Story/Caption contest-Week (__) i.e number of week ..1,2,3.... If the winner refuses to host the next challenge due to some reasons, then runner up will be requested to host the challenge. So this process will continue every week.
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    7) Here are few interesting rules are for this challenge.
    a. Host will never post a vulgar picture.
    b. Bloggers will not post a vulgar post.
    c. Host will have to comment on each entry.
    d. One blogger can post as many entries but his/her first entry will be considered for the
    contest.
    e. Host’s entry will not be considered for the contest.
    f. Post should be limited to 500 words only.
    g. Post should be original.
    h. Post should be in English or Hindi (Sadly one can't incorporate the regional languages, otherwise how would one judge???)
    i. People should vote for the entries they think is best in the comments section

Let our emotions flow
    in the stream of creativity...
    Let's bask in bliss of words
    till time and eternity.....

With love and respect,

sunkan

Attached Files: