1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

cant wear my studs, piercing is blocked, Help !

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Abha, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone

I have this problem, my pierced holes are blocked and i'm not able to wear my earring or studs.. i generally have the habit to take off my earrings before sleeping and sometimes i have them off for 1-2 days and just after that my ears get blocked...

these days the studs have really thick stems halfway thru it gets stuck and i cant wear my studs, i feel really odd, not having them on while going out.. I have tried vaseline and creams but it is really painful to force the earring.

any suggestions !!!

~Abha

2. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    i used to have the same problem. try wearing earrings with thinner stems and don't remove them for 3-4 days. that should open up the holes.

3. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Actually i have tried wearing them for long, but all my studs have thick stems, after 3-4 days it tends to get even more painful and a sort of vaccum creates itself.

I really appreciate your help, i think i will try soemething that has a hoop, so it gives more air to my ears...

4. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Abha

You can try applying coconut oil.When I pierced my nose,I used to apply coconut oil on neem stem and put that instead of the nose ring for a few days inorder to increase the size of the piercing since my nose ring had a very thick stem.That helped a lot.IF you can lay your hands on a neem stem,nothing like it.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Abha,

Lets us share the agony, even I cant wear studs with thick stems. Instead of pondering on the issue, I buy studs with thin stems only or get it made that way.

I can understand the pain as I have gone through it if ever i try some chunky ones. Now, I have become smarter and go for the hook ones or the thin stem ones. It makes me look prettier Big LaughBig Laugh and i am loving it.

6. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

hey sunitha

Thanks so much, i'm going to try with curry leave stem as i cant find neem leave stem !

and how are kids doing !!

7. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

hey mals

thanks yaar, but right now all i have is thick stemmed ones.seriously yaar it is difficult to get them on, still trying... i only have one pair of studs that have a thin stem...

thanks!!

8. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Abha

That's very innovative-curry leaves stem! Remember to start with a thin stem and then proceed to a thicker one.

Kids are fine..history is repeating itself..what I went thru' 5 yrs back ,I am going thru' all over again!!:crazy

9. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

hey

same with my sis, she also has a 5 yr old son and around the same time as urs she also has had a baby boy, so two boys, very difficult to handle but my elder nephew is having fun... every one there wanted a girl but my nephew kept saying i want a boy, so i guess god heard him, and gave him a bro !

take care