1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can you piss in Central Park??

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by radsahana, Jan 20, 2010.

1. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

This was a hilarious post. Enjoyed every bit of it. But it reminded me of an embarrassment my wife and I faced while travelling by train from Delhi towards Patna. Out son was around a year old and he managed to steal the hearts of all the fellow passengers. So he was being transferred from lap to lap and petted. Needless to say, he was enjoying every bit of the attention that was being showered on him

And then a middle aged gentleman extended his arms and held him close to his chest. Amongst other things, he sported a maginficent moustache. The first thing my son did was to pull the moustache and test if it was genuine or not, much to the mirth of the rest of the passengers. But then, when the gentleman responded with a guffaw and raised him high in the air, he began to pee through whatever he was wearing. The gentleman ended up with a moustache that was more than wet!!

The days I am speaking about, diapers were not too common in India.

oj

2. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Radhika - There was no need for the other lady to feel bad about what your son did. After all he is a toddler and one can't expect more from him. For me it sounded so cute. I can understand your embarrassment as a mother but don't worry about it. I just loved it all!

3. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji

thank your for your encouragement, though i am nothing in front of all you stalwarts yourself, jpatma, cheeniya sir, oajantrik, twinsmom, iyervijimam, pad mam, you all write so nicely, and it seems the word just flow effortlessly.

i am just trying to learn from all of you.

IT was news for me that UK gov truly allowed to piss in park :biglaugh

i will try to persuade Mr. Obama to passa same law here and i will give you full credit for that:)

4. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hey manaswani

yeah u are right, when nature calls we have to relieve ourself, but as an adult me may not do that in front of everyone, it would have been good if were remained kid always:biglaugh

5. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi saikripa

thanks for the fb.

yeah my sons name is "Shuban" (it is one of the name of ganapathi).
    what is ur DDs name, atleast she wears diaper, to some extent that is better,my son is sooo adamant, he wont wear diaper at all :)

have a great day.

6. feduptocore

feduptocore Senior IL'ite

Hi rad...
    First of all let me say... its great that your lil boy is already potty trained!!!:thumbsup.. thats the toughest period of parenting...
    About peeing in parks according to kamalji.. its the new rule in U.K!!!! ..he is just being eco friendly!!!
    I think you should record this incident and relate it to his kids!!!
    love to your baby..
    K

7. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear ojaantrik sir,

thanks for the fb. The middleaged man, would have sworn, not to hold anymore babykids, after this incident:biglaugh.

i also read your 9/11 was far far away post. It was a fantastic one, rightyly said by someone as a dynamite to read.

8. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear monifa,

thanks for the fb. yeah i was tooo embarassed. The other lady being a seasoned indian newyorke was shocked to the core, how can i bring the kid out without the diaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a nice day

9. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear feduptocore

that was a interesting username.:)

hey sorry for late reply, ystdy when actually i was about to reply, my same little naughty one, wanted my attention, to read his book, when i said to him give me few minutes, innocently he said, why u are looking again and again computer:). so then i have to sit with him, and then later again time flew away in routines.

thanks for the fb. have a gr8 day

10. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Radhika,
    DD name is Pavithra