1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can you piss in Central Park??

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by radsahana, Jan 20, 2010.

1. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hey friends,

I would like to share an interesting incidents that happen with us.

We went to see central park, new york, with 3yrs old naughty son, and 6 yr old daughter. Since we were going from NJ, it took us around 1.40 min to reach there.

My son is potty trained, right from 14 months for peeing also, he will run to the bathroom. So there was no question of making him wear diaper, and he was adamant, even in flight he refuse to wear.

Seeing so vast open space, he started runing here and there,, and playing, even we felt ok now let them play. I totally forgot:bonkthat i should remind my DH to take him to rest room first.

There was a little mound, all kid was playing there, my son also ran up there, and we were standing down near by it.

One seasoned indian newyorker was taking pics of her son on the mound, that baby was may be 2 years or les. Suddenly my son without any warning:hide: just removed his pant, undy and started pissing there, (since he never piss in undy, u know:) ) OMG i didnt know what to do, morever i was wearing hill shoe, somehow i just managed to go near him, and shadowed him with my skirt, otherwise the peeing would have been on the baby's head.

The seasoned indian newyorker gave me so "yucky" look, she just grabbed her kid and went away. Must be thinking what type of indians come here and make their kid piss in whole view of the central park.

She must be after going home tellign this story about us there were such and such indian, who came from backward village of india, who have never heard of diapers :rotfl But how she is suppose to know, my 3 yr old is normally a very good potty trained kid. He only knew, not to pee in undies. but his mind cannot reason, that when we go out he should be peeing in restrooms, not just down ur pant and start peeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afterwards we had a great laugh and thinking, we should have captured the peeing moment, and blackmailed my son, when grew up and wont listen to us

Now whenever we go out, i am always sure if it is more than 2hrs, i will grab him and take to the rest room.

2. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Radhika,
    So sweet, i really enjoyed the way your son behaved and your embarrasment.

I understand what you felt. do not worry , you can chuckle abt it. My son too used to be potty trained by 14 mths and i hardly used nappies (my time it was nappies) and used to wonder how some kids 3-4 years still not trained.
    This reminds me ,one day we were in a shop , my DS was about 2 years old, there was this small chinese girl standing next to him. He suddenly went and bit her nose (ofcourse not that bad), any way the girl started to cry. I had to scold my son and reprimand him. But deep inside i was laughing why do you want bite flat nose (chappa muku).
    Your post is so sweet.
    Jaya

3. nithya0781

nithya0781 Senior IL'ite

Radhika...it was so funny....my hugs to your little one...

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi radhika,

i too found your post really cute:)...my love to your little one ..he acted typical of his age and i can understand your embarassment.....you hiding it with your skirt and the ladys reaction was also so typical that i couldnt help :biglaugh

Hi jay

i was :biglaugh at the incident you narrated too..so seriyana neenda mooku irundhaana it is okay-va:rotfl:rotfl

ohhhhh really, kids?..one can go on and on about them isnt it? I really miss having one at home:)

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear RAdhika,

HAHA.What a hilarious blog and yr narration is so good, so smooth, how come i have never seen u here on Snippets ?Do write more, i loved what u wrote.

Did u not read that UK govt has told its population to pee ion parks, bcs it makes the plants and grass greener, and that it saves 4 litres of precious water in the flush?

Your son is very intelligent, and what u dotn know, he knows that he is doing an enviorment friendly thing.HAHAHAHAHAHA

so instead of holding yr head in shame , hold it high in pride.:rotfl

Regards

kamal

6. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi jayama ( i am taking privelege of calling so, hope you wont mind):)

i cannot stop laughing :rotflreading about your DS went to bite the nose, really what a sight it have been. Did you recount him that experience now, how he reacts on it :). it was so unique of him, since kids normally bite in hands or legs.

7. Manaswini08

Manaswini08 Bronze IL'ite

I guess when nature calls...you gotta go....too cute

8. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi nithya

ragavi is sooooooooooo cute. Infact my son is also Oct 2006 born.

thanks for fb. have a great day.

9. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear mindi

thanks for the fb. Luckily i was wearing skirt that day, imagine, if i would have wearing jeans, what my plight would have been:idea

10. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Hi radhika,

my love to your little one& what is your son name?
    DS acted typical of his age and i can understand your feeling..MY DD is also same age.I put diaper for long journey ..more than 2 hours, she will not go urine in the diaper..after coming Home ,she will do urine.