Can we share our Air travel Experience with kids?

Discussion in 'Travel' started by pinky2, Jan 21, 2008.

1. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Dear ILites,

Lots of friends may travelled with kids abroad. Can we share our experiences like how pleasant(?) it was, how they managed in flight and Airport? Abt food, nap and other experiences.

Hope this tips and experiences from all of us help other ILites.

Let me start my Exp. I have a four yr. old son now.When he was 5 months we started our Air Travel. Since we three(Me, DH and my kid) travelled together, we didn't face much difficulties.
    Only thing he needs is to sit near the window in the flight. Sometimes he needs to use the Restroom often just for a walk.

Lets keep goin friends.

Cheers,
    Pinky.

2. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

hmm..why don't I see any replies for this?? This is a hard thing to do with kids, especially with kids between ages 2-5! You cannot explain them that you are in the middle of the sky and you cannot get out. You cannot explain them that you have to remain in seatbelts when ever the sign is on etc..etc. I would not take any flight more than 7-8 hours with my daughter until she is atleast 5!! I would rather break my journey and spend a day somewhere, after our 9-10 hr flight from UK-US last month!!