Can We Madurai ILites Meet?

Discussion in 'Madurai' started by varalotti, Jan 19, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Most Gracious Madurai ILites,

I am sridhar aka Varalotti a Maduraiite all my life. I am an accountant. Writing is my pastime.

My wife, Indhusri (also an ILite) and I are wondering whether we could have an ILites Meet at Madurai.

Let's agree upon some ground rules. We'll have the meeting on a Saturday ora Sunday. Let's say, we should have a minimum of 5 ILites to make the meeting interesting.

If enough people show interest we can discuss the time, place, hosting and other details.

Let me know what do you think.

love,

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Wow, Sridhar, the star couple of IL are hosting a meet.Good! I wish you people all success in this endeavour.

3. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir

No wonder you blink at my user name..I have not read your She or He so far to bother you with my boring fb's.. Tied down with my college n project work..I log in IL now n then n read small posts, give very short replies, play games for a few mins to relax myself n log off..But i very much wanted to read your He - the centre of attraction of IL..Hope i ll someday to load you with my fb's..:hatsoff to you sir for managing a lot of things at a time..I can only sit at the back n wonder how this is possible!

I only wish this announcement was made last month. I was in Madurai last month n was enjoying new year eve there. Anyways :hatsoff again for coming up with the idea of putting a meet in Madurai. May many join you n your DW to make this meet a memorable one. May God shower His blessings on you n your DW to succeed in all your endeavors with good health.

Regards
    Meena