Can We discuss about Loneliness ...My views & your views

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by subbutr, Nov 12, 2007.

1. niveditathadani

niveditathadani New IL'ite

HI Priya
    what you told about your mom is same I am experiencing here in India after I came back from UAE after 10 yrs of staying there for my second delivery. My mother at the age of 65 love to stay alone(I lost my father 6 years ago). She is so much busy in her work, and some ladies club activities that she really feels disturbed if she has to even attend some marriage functions at home.
    I came here with lot of expectations from my mom that i will be little bit relaxed but is really disappointed. So planning to go back to UAE.

[​IMG]

2. jeevana16

jeevana16 New IL'ite

Dear Subbu, Priya, and all,

Every one has their own perspective to share and ive mine too!!! Dear all!!! commenting on how others feel is quite easy-to-do task, but when it comes to us to handle loneliness is the worst part!! Every single word and existence has pros n cons and so does loneliness..
    Ive experienced both!!! It gives you your own personal space and time to retrospect and mend and deal with situations, at the same time it overdoes on your positive energies also..
    Being lonely for a long period makes a human stubborn,at times insensitive to things.. like priya mam has mentioned her mother's scenario. We tend to become insensitive towards certain relationships because we subconsciously analyze their end result. Hence we engross ourselves in other actitivities which gives us longing occupancy.
    Dealing with time and managing loneliness is quite a gruelling task at hand and not all are equipped with it..
    I personally have loads of mood swings which at times prove to be intolerant but i consider myself as a best manager of thoughts as i constantly try to fuel them with positive energy..
    Loneliness to a major extent is hazardous and ladies lets try to help one and all to tackle and fight back...
    We should also learn one more thing that never should we comment on someothers hard feelings because when fate hits back at you it truly parrys a hard blow..So lets help one n other..

3. tanya1984

tanya1984 New IL'ite

Hi,

u r right

That too after marraige i feel more lonely