1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone please tell this man... what pregnancy is.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Veera, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veera

Veera New IL'ite

A Few Men give bad name to all...

Sorry folks, i usually don't cross post. But this one deserved to be cross posted.

I read the below post in a forum. I just can't believe the comments/ contents of the post.

Better let you all read it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Query from: Anonymous, New Jersey, 01/11/08
    Topic: MARRIAGE Submitted on: Ammas . com

Subject: Why Does My Wife Complain Too Much?

Dear Friends, my wife is pregnant for the third time in three years. I warned her CLEARLY not to put me through the hell she did the first two times. (But I needed a son so I made her pregnant) But she cannot listen. I am ready to be free of her!

Each and every time she's pregnant, A- she makes too many medical bills. She expects to be seen by a doctor EVERY MONTH. Now can you PLEASE tell me... who is seen by a doctor monthly?? She's PREGNANT, not has a CANCER. I explain her totally that the doctors are expecting to make some good money out of her foolishness but she still insist. She told the doctor and he told me the same, but *of course* the doctor will want to make this extra money!

Another thing is she keeps complaining. She goes on about hurting feet, unable to breath, so tired, nausea, ect. I cannot believe the level as she complaints. She isn't cooking anything these days, using some nausea excuses. I am HUNGRY and tired of eating outside. We are already spending way too much money on the DOCTOR. She keeps complaining to me that please let her mother come help her. I won't pay for that as my own mother offered to come. She won't say yes as she does not like my mother.

See. I am not just basing this on my own thinkings. I am a man and I cannot get pregnant. But even my own mother never had such a trouble in her pregnancy. She never complained and she fixed a wonderful food EVERY DAY. Even she explained my wife that her tiredness is from bad habit of expectation of pampering in pregnancy. My mother explained me everything, that my wife is not doing duty by constantly being sick and complaining. I belief my mother before my wife!

How can I jumpstart this lady??? I am willing to move out and let her handle her life if she cannot change and start cooking and cleaning as wife is purpose to do. Tell me what words I can use to her to move her bad attitude. I don't like to beat a woman but I think this time maybe it might help.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

I really felt bad reading this. I heart goes out to the Poor girl... what is she going through everyday....

If i ever see this guy face to face, I know exactly where to kick him.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2008

2. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Amen Sister make that 2 (one on my behalf)

Cheers,

Corallux

3. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

I read all the responses posted for this idiotic guys query on ammas. I think the ladies there gave him a good piece of his mind. I can't believe such shameless idiots exist.bonk

Kavya.

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

MY GOD!!
    How did this man ever get married??He seems to know no sense or compassion and he expects his wife to wait on him hand and leg when she is expecting.

Kicks will not suffice, any other brutal punishment also may be mild.
    Ruthless fellow!!!!!!!!!

5. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

what a pig is this man? I was really furious and I want to give him a nice punishment. just cut his ***** and throw it to crows.

uma

6. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Forgive me for laughing first and explaining later. I could not control Laughing after reading the angry comments,

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well I definitely worry about the lady involved in this questions. Rest about guy, I feel when we walk on street , there may be several stray dogs wandering. We dont go out and settle score with them. We avoid them and safegaurd oruselves and our dear ones. Thats the max we can do. He alone is not responsible for his mental thinking. There is lady behind it too. Thats his mother. So we cannt blame him totally.

7. Veera

Veera New IL'ite

ha ha ha... good one Uma. To be frank if that law was implemented, lot of men would be sooooo careful in their attitude to fellow humans in particular to women.

Ria2006, i agree with you. His Mother needs to be put in place as well. In Many occasions its women that are more damaging to women than men.
    His mother plays a vital role in his character towards his wife. A mothers role is not just to feed the kids, but also teach their kids to respect women.

8. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

HE IS NOT AT ALL CONSIDER AS HUMAN BEING:twisted::bang
    S,:iagree MIL IS THE ONE WHO CREATES MORE PROBS FOR DIL IN THIS WORLD,THEY BOTH R NOT HUMAN BEINGS.

9. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

People should first gang up on the "great" mother of this guy and give her a good one! Then of course, "man- handle" :) this animal!

I am appalled to read what he has written.

I hope someday soon this mother-son duo are made an example out of. It is necessary to do it to keep other offenders like these from springing up.

I hope the wife is a member of IL so that we can all pump her up to teach this guy and his mom a good lesson!

SS

10. nakkamanju

nakkamanju New IL'ite

my heart goes to that girl ...but same time feel sorry that she was ready to go thru a third pregnancy even after knowing his behaviour and attitude

may god give her strength ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.