1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can I Get Those Days Back?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jananirbk, Jun 18, 2010.

1. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Priya!!

I am very happy to know that you like the post!! You would have had a beautiful experience visiting your school with your kids and DH!! Wow!! U had the opportunity to study some of the best schools here in Coimbatore!! I was in Ramnagar, so I studied from KG to 12th in the school nearby home, The Suburban Higher Secondary School!! Thanks for your time and a nice feedback!

Regards,
    Janani Natarajan

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear janani,
    A wonderful post and you have brought down the feelings by penning it in a nice manner.
    Schooling grooms oneself into a well mannered and a good personality with good thoughts.

Whereas the college life enables one to realize one's dreams and strengthen to convert these dreams into reality.Therefore both lifes are very important in one's life.

My memories go for a walk down the lane.Scrolling past my memory nostalgia sweeps me off the feet.School life and College life,the fun, the differences, the lessons learnt always has sparked off a debate as to which of them is the most influential.
    As a popular figure( blowing my own trumpet)I was basking in the glory. Favorite student to my teachers, true friend to fellow students
    Oh really enjoyed every second of it. Thanks for bringing my memories. I can write so many posts regarding my school and college days. But you will all get bored. So I conclude my feed back.
    with love
    pad