Can I Escape To A Planet Where There's No Covid??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Anusha2917, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Hey,
    Do take care and don't worry too much .
    This variant is at least is of lower concern so just focus o n the healing and heathy intake of food.
    Everyone is going to bounce back and hopefully this is the last wave we see!!
    TC

Anusha2917 likes this.
  2. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Stay Strong Anusha... All our prayers are there for you and your family...

Anusha2917 likes this.
  3. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Take me with you! Meanwhile, best wishes for a full and speedy recovery to you and all affected family members. Hopefully, you have a mild variant and will be back to normal soon.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I never knew you had covid and later your family members.

I missed it probably i was off from browsing here for a month when i was isolated and insulated from others physcically and virtually. No tv no phone no news paper no other reading material. Like caged animal i was.

I two had it after vax. But i remained aloof just for five days. Symptoms apoeared and disappeared. Fever intermittently. Mild cough. Body parts some cold some warm .

I drank many times khabhasura kudineer.
    I am glad all respondents and you are all ok now.
    God bless.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Hi @Anusha2917,

I am sorry to hear that you were tested positive recently. So many different variants keep coming from different countries and it looks like this pandemic is here to stay for a while. Unfortunately, COVID vaccines are preventive mechanism and its vitality last only for a few months. Like Flu shots, we have to keep taking it until it is totally eradicated.

The attached article may give some insight into how vaccines work:
    How do vaccines actually work?

Do everything to increase your immunity as much as possible through natural remedies. I am so sorry to hear that you could not report to the new work place and hopefully, you do that after you recover completely. It is good that you can work from home.

Every Pharmaceutical company got to the solution quickly by reading the published code of COVID-19 (from China) Virus and the research is still ongoing. I look at it differently. If this fast track was not done, we will still not have a solution at least reduce the impact of the pandemic.

Get well soon and my prayers are with you and family.

Viswa

Thyagarajan and Anusha2917 like this.