1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Can Apple cider vinegar help postpone periods?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by augustmom, Jan 25, 2016.

1. augustmom

augustmom Senior IL'ite

Hii friends

I will be travelling around the time of my periods :( One of my friends suggested ACV to be taken three times a day, few days before my expected date. Will it help? Has anyone tried it? I know it is not going to harm me but I hope it does not have an opposite effect ;)
    Hope someone gives me an answer soon.

2. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

I think you can opt for some tablets rather than take a risk with something you don't know will work. There are quite a few over the counter medicines that work effectively without any side effects. Check with your doctor, and take some tablet.

PS I have never heard of apple cider vinegar helping postpone periods. It's good for hair and used in cooking. I haven't come across this particular usage.

3. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

i do't know abt that but u can take premolt-N 3times a day till u do't want periods . u should start it before 1week r 5days atleast before u'r periods date.

enjoy u'r holiday

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

ACV is a natural way to postpone periods or shorten periods. It also helps with heavy bleeding during the periods.

A day or two before periods, you want to mix a couple of spoons of ACV to a glass of water and take it. Take it atleast 3 times a day. Doesn't hurt, but tastes yuck hence plenty of water.

5. Mitraa15

Mitraa15 New IL'ite

I am not sure about ACV, you can google it. but I have read somewhere eating roasted gram help to postpone periods. you can google that too.

6. augustmom

augustmom Senior IL'ite

Thanks friends. I wanted to avoid tablets, since it messed up the following month periods the last time i tried it :-( .
    I also heard about the roasted gram, will try that too.
    ACV , I will buy the organic one and see. I read a lot about it and it looks like it has a lot of other benefits too ..
    Thanks again ..