can anyone suggest best vaccation classes in shj

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by pushpavathi, May 24, 2011.

1. pushpavathi

pushpavathi Senior IL'ite

hi all im mother of 3 1/2 yr old girl .. can anyone suggest best vaccation classes for my daughter who's studying in kg1...
    i want to send her to vaccation class which can teach in the field of personality development n public speaking...
    if anyone haveing idea pls reply
    thank u:)

2. Monakumar

Monakumar Senior IL'ite

Hai,

Eduscan center had arranged summer camps in Dubai and Ajman (In Ajman Indian school especially for Sharjah kids) My daughter had attended one such camp 3 years back. They had given all sort of training not only personality development. They had provided the transport facility too. Its better to contact the center in Dubai regarding the course and make enquiry. If you are willing, then you can enroll for the course.

3. Angumani

Angumani Bronze IL'ite

hi puspavathi,

In sharjah rolla area Blessed music center is conducting the personality development classes.they also hace all instrument classes. they have website, have a look.

regards
    Angayarkanni

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
  4. beenumago

beenumago New IL'ite

hi
    I am staying in sharjah near Al majaz Park.
    I will start summer camp from july. It includes classes on mental maths, comprehension, composition,english grammar and computers. It also includes some indoor games also. If you are interested then you can contact me.

5. shameemy

shameemy New IL'ite

Hi
    looking for summer classes for 7 year old in king faisal or majaz...lemme know if anything